Mika on French TV TF1 tonight at 8 p.m. 20.9.2009

mari62

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it's over! Nothing new but they said he'd go back to London! Actually he waved to the tv host to say good bye :teehee: So cute :wub2:

Apparently, there were a lot of people at the Tv channel to welcome him! Damn,I should have thought about it :teehee:

Aw :wub2:

Thank you :biggrin2:

:boing: :boing:

I already knew everything, no new information, but it made me SO HAPPY to see him!!!

:boing: :boing:

Haha! Me too! :wub2: Well,you didn't know that he'd be so nervous/stressed out about being on the most watched news :teehee: And that Claire Chazal seems to like him :teehee:

Btw, long time no see! It's funny cuz last friday I was talking about you with Nathalie because it had been a long time since I hadn't heard bout you! How are you doing? :original:

Haha! Me too! :wub2: Well,you didn't know that he'd be so nervous/stressed out about being on the most watched news :teehee: And that Claire Chazal seems to like him :teehee:

Btw, long time no see! It's funny cuz last friday I was talking about you with Nathalie because it had been a long time since I hadn't heard bout you! How are you doing? :original:

Haha yeah but who doesn't like Mika? Even my mum, who doesn't like his music (or is it because I play him all the time :naughty:) told me after the news "Oh, I really want to meet Mika". And I was like :shocked: and she said "yeah, he seems to be a really nice guy! Really sweet" :boing:

I'm fine. I've been reallllllly busy lately, with uni and we had work with the house. But I'm fine thank you!!!! Tomorrow, I'm going to the record shop to buy TBWKTM :boing: :boing: :D

How are you? =)