Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha . .. I thought I was losing my mind for a moment there!!! :roftl:

LOL I do that all the time. I blame it on my dyslexicness. I've got the clock on my computer set to tell me the day and I still make mistakes. Oh well.

Mom's upset because there's no travel help included in the contest. It's amusing that she's annoyed at Mika. I keep telling her he can't help it that I live in Texas. Besides no tix yet. *gazes out at forlorn mail box*

You know what came in my mailbox today?!!!!!

Coupons.... yup but get this...

They were suppose to be delivered the week of September 20th and expired on the 7th. Just got them today.

Balls.:sneaky2:

How useful? :biggrin2:

It's amusing how sensitive we've become to the goings on of our indivdual mail boxes. Thoguh I would say this is worse than waiting for a package from E-bay.

I'm glad I applied for the last show of the tour rather than the first, which is on Monday. MAYBE we'll know by Oct. 27 who has won the meet and greets. :teehee:

That was smart :thumb_yello: But I only go to MTL and NYC so I bet on MTL to have less participants.... :dunno:

Silly question perhaps, but has anyone tweeted Perez or Mika and asked them about this?

Maybe after I get to the airport today or while I'm in San Fran this weekend, I can dig around and see or maybe we will know by then!

Someone on twitter mentioned she had won golden tickets, so I would think the winners would know by now :boxed:

Yeah I mean there is no point in tweeting Mika or Perez. We don't know who the winners are and if they have their prizes yet. Mika is not going to inform people whether they won or lost.

Someone on twitter mentioned she had won golden tickets, so I would think the winners would know by now :boxed:

Aaahhhh well that is GOOD news at least!!! At least we KNOW that people are actually winning at this contest - instead of no news at all! Aaaahhh nothing in my mailbox (or inbox) TODAY!!!! :(

Aaahhhh well that is GOOD news at least!!! At least we KNOW that people are actually winning at this contest - instead of no news at all! Aaaahhh nothing in my mailbox (or inbox) TODAY!!!! :(

Yeah! I'm glad to hear someone finally won so we know it's in effect! Argh I'd love to go to one of his shows! I wish you could have had more than one person per household enter because my mom went to the last gig with me and really liked it. :naughty: Then again people would have been making up fake accounts left and right for more entries. :boxed:

Yeah! I'm glad to hear someone finally won so we know it's in effect! Argh I'd love to go to one of his shows! I wish you could have had more than one person per household enter because my mom went to the last gig with me and really liked it. :naughty: Then again people would have been making up fake accounts left and right for more entries. :boxed:

They sure would have!!!! :sneaky2:

. . . . we still have a couple more days of *hope* . . . . gotta hold on till the last possible moment! :aah:

They sure would have!!!! :sneaky2:

. . . . we still have a couple more days of *hope* . . . . gotta hold on till the last possible moment! :aah:

I'm glad we also know that people are receiving tickets before the gig. Tickets just need to get to me 4 hours before the show. :teehee:

I see you're following me on Twitter! Sorry if it says I'm following you like three times, it was acting weird. Also when I was trying to find the find button to follow you I keep on thinking it's the button on the right (which it's not) and I almost accidentally clicked to block you because that's my normal action with all the spammers following me so my fingers were going through the motions of blocking thinking it was going to add you. :aah: Good thing I caught myself before I clicked it. :naughty:

I see you're following me on Twitter! Sorry if it says I'm following you like three times, it was acting weird. Also when I was trying to find the find button to follow you I keep on thinking it's the button on the right (which it's not) and I almost accidentally clicked to block you because that's my normal action with all the spammers following me so my fingers were going through the motions of blocking thinking it was going to add you. :aah: Good thing I caught myself before I clicked it. :naughty:

:naughty:

That would not have been good!

Your going to NY show right?

That would not have been good!

Your going to NY show right?

I know right? Those darn MFCers trying to follow me. Geez what Mika spammers. :teehee:

Nope I'm not going to any shows, unless if by some miracle I get a ticket. Being broke and unemployed doesn't really let you go to concerts it seems. :naughty: I figured I'd have a job by now but the economy is so bad no one will pay enough to live off of, most I find are unpaid or internships too. :boxed: The ones that do pay something I would have to choose between having food or a roof over my head sooo I think I'll just live at home until one pays enough to allow me to do both and pay the bills. Cardboard boxes aren't really luxury living arrangements. :teehee:

I know right? Those darn MFCers trying to follow me. Geez what Mika spammers. :teehee:

Nope I'm not going to any shows, unless if by some miracle I get a ticket. Being broke and unemployed doesn't really let you go to concerts it seems. :naughty: I figured I'd have a job by now but the economy is so bad no one will pay enough to live off of, most I find are unpaid or internships too. :boxed: The ones that do pay something I would have to choose between having food or a roof over my head sooo I think I'll just live at home until one pays enough to allow me to do both and pay the bills. Cardboard boxes aren't really luxury living arrangements. :teehee:

:sad:

I feel you. I've been looking for a job for months and no one is hiring:sneaky2:

Hi! I didn't know how to check the @messages on twitter so I just saw it. I got it in the mail today with a vinyl of We Are Golden :)

The biggest problem though is that the email given to send my contact info doesn't work! So I don't know what's going to happen.

If anyone else has a ticket pleeeeeease let me know what you did!

Thank you :)

Oh! And it was by UPS mail too, I dunno if that matters but I thought I'd mention it, just in case you're not home or something :).

Edited by soll

So I got an answer from the lucky winner and she got it by mail. I can now stop looking to my emails and I'll wait for the postman tommorrow (I only got bills today :()

Thank you:huglove:

Same here!:naughty:

Lets all hope for tomorrow * prays to Holy Johnny*:mf_popeanim: