Win a private piano lesson with MIKA & other merch - North American fans

Blue Sky

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all this talk of muffins makes me want to go to Sam's Club and get coffee cake muffins:wub2:. Of course it is midnight.. and sam's club is closed And here I've been trying to behave myself diet wise. :teehee:

Coffee cake sounds so good.... I think I might make some tomorrow

all this talk of muffins makes me want to go to Sam's Club and get coffee cake muffins:wub2:. Of course it is midnight.. and sam's club is closed And here I've been trying to behave myself diet wise. :teehee:

These muffins are diet friendly! Actually, they are triple chocolate muffin tops from Vitalicous, only 100 calories and they are truly yummy. I know what I'm having for breakfast while I wait for that golden ticket to arrive, LOL!

Coffee cake sounds so good.... I think I might make some tomorrow

I MADE some this morning for beakfast - and it was YUMMY! :licks_lips: Funny how talk can make you 'crave' something!!! :roftl:

. . . AAaahhh I totally gave up on the mailbox <obviously> and NOW I am afraid to LEAVE MA HOUSE . . . I mean WHAT IF - the UPS man :das: happen to come while I was away!? And you have to SIGN for it . . aaahhhh our usual UPS deliveries just get left on the front porch (I do live DEEP in the woods) AND O M G . .. I live DEEP in the WOODS - what if it is not our usual driver and they get totally LOST! :shocked: AAAHHHH this stress is too much! I am driving my self CrAzY and <prolly didn't even win> :roftl:

:freak:

The big brown truck doesn't come to me unril WAYYY late in the day. I live out in the boonies. Waiting again.....

I don't see anymore reports of any other winners. Has anyone else heard of any more or do we still stand a chance?

Welp, I give up. I won't be seeing him on the 15th or 16th I guess. The gig is fastly approaching so I think if I had won anything I would have by now! To all that have tickets to see him calm down and just be happy you're going! :) You get to hear the new album live! BIOTG, Touches You, I See You, gah the whole album is amazing! :wub2:

Welp, I give up. I won't be seeing him on the 15th or 16th I guess. The gig is fastly approaching so I think if I had won anything I would have by now! To all that have tickets to see him calm down and just be happy you're going! :) You get to hear the new album live! BIOTG, Touches You, I See You, gah the whole album is amazing! :wub2:

Aaaahhh I don't know if I can STAND to hear I see you live - I can barely get through it on record . . :crybaby:

The big brown truck doesn't come to me unril WAYYY late in the day. I live out in the boonies. Waiting again.....

I don't see anymore reports of any other winners. Has anyone else heard of any more or do we still stand a chance?

Me too I live 25 miles into the woods on a plantation then down not one but two dirt roads! :naughty: I am praying that <with my luck> the UPS driver does not get lost (IF I DID WIN) :roftl:

I will lose hope (FOR TODAY) by 8:00 PM . . . :teehee:

Aaaahhh I don't know if I can STAND to hear I see you live - I can barely get through it on record . . :crybaby:

I LOVE I See You! His voice and the instrumentals. I think if I heard it live I'd have major goosebumps. *sigh*:tears: Then I would be dancing like a fool to Touches You. That song is the one that makes me dance and I rarely ever just get up and dance. :naughty: Although that song gives me an asthma attack when I do dance. :lmfao: Next time I get to go to a gig I think I'm going to have to take my inhaler before going. :naughty:

I wooonnn I have it in my handsssssssssssssssss

I just cant believe ittttttttttttttt

its for the Montreal show

I'll back as soon as I calm downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

CONGRATS!!!! That's awesome!!!

OMG!!! AAaaahhhhh!!!!!! :swoon:

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!! :clap:

CALM DOWN . . .and then tell US A L L of the details of getting it!!!! :kachinga: THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!! :aah:

The thing is that I am from Mexico, living in Canada with some friends to improve my French….Mika has never been in Mexico, so it’s a great thing for me this, not just the show, the fact that I will be able to meet him…its shocking! :tears:

I was in the kitchen preparing diner, it was five something so I have already thought that my chances of winning were gone, the bell rang so my friend when to open the door, I just hear him say that it was a box, ups, nimbe…. When I saw him with the box, I couldn’t believe it!...so I opened and there it was the Limited Edition “Golden EP” with a letter saying “Congratulations! You are a Golden Ticket Winner”. I couldn’t read more, I was in completely shock!! “I am going to meet MIKAAA”:teehee::teehee::teehee: that quote was spinning in my head. My friend began to read the rest and I was in shock, I just couldn’t believe it!!!:biggrin2:

I never expected this…just don’t lose hope, dreams come true!!

Good luck for everyone!!

The thing is that I am from Mexico, living in Canada with some friends to improve my French….Mika has never been in Mexico, so it’s a great thing for me this, not just the show, the fact that I will be able to meet him…its shocking! :tears:

I was in the kitchen preparing diner, it was five something so I have already thought that my chances of winning were gone, the bell rang so my friend when to open the door, I just hear him say that it was a box, ups, nimbe…. When I saw him with the box, I couldn’t believe it!...so I opened and there it was the Limited Edition “Golden EP” with a letter saying “Congratulations! You are a Golden Ticket Winner”. I couldn’t read more, I was in completely shock!! “I am going to meet MIKAAA”:teehee::teehee::teehee: that quote was spinning in my head. My friend began to read the rest and I was in shock, I just couldn’t believe it!!!:biggrin2:

Good luck for everyone!!

:boing:

Congratulations!!!

I'm hoping for tomorrow:biggrin2:

Good luck for everyone!!

WOW!!!!! WHAT A GREAT STORY!!!! I AM SO HAPPY this happened for you!!!! It is going to be SUCH a fabulous experience or you!!!! AND dreams DO come true!!!! Rufus taught me that one! :teehee:

I can't WAIT to hear all about your experience - YOU MUST give us a gig report! Ahhhh!!!!! :clap:

Good luck for everyone!!

Yes yes yes! :woot_jump: Awesome!

It seems to me like the only people who have gotten tickets are those going to Montreal... is this a fair assumption?

Good luck for everyone!!

Congratulations!!!

I want to hear all about it!!!!