CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

Whatcha do?:mf_rosetinted: Or didn't do:naughty:

Well, it's really stupid actually.

We're only allowed to be too late at school 5times a year.

The first four times were my fault. (I just can't get out of my bed in the morning :teehee:)

The fifth time was at noon. I had to go to my granny during lunchbreak.

And my meal wasn't ready in time. :aah:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOO! Detention on the day of the gig :tears:

Won't be able to get there before 5 or 6 I think...

I'll be there too at around 5 pm or later I think... it's because of my work placement, normally I have to work until 5.30 pm, but I asked and I can leave at 3.30 instead. Hope we'll have good places at the gig :aah:

I'll try to be there not too late, I want to stand with you guys, so much more fun:biggrin2:

can't wait!!

Do you think he will sign?

I don't know ... But a lot of singer don't sign when they come at the Sportpaleis...

Does anyone know about parking at the sportpaleis?

I just got an email saying I better park somewhere else and take public transport :blink:

Does anyone know about parking at the sportpaleis?

I just got an email saying I better park somewhere else and take public transport :blink:

There is a big parking next to the SP. You just have to pay 5€

Do you think he will sign?

Dunno if he'll sign but I'm pretty sure he will sing:mf_rosetinted:

Miek, I'm all for parking the MiekMobile there:mf_rosetinted:

I think we're parking there, but the email says that after the gig, its gonna be busy and it can take over 1 hour to leave.

Ah well, we'll be busy with mika (hopefully) signing anyways, so everyone will be gone by the time we will leave :naughty:

Dunno if he'll sign but I'm pretty sure he will sing:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:. I want my money back if he doesn't sing!

So the MikaMobile has changed into the MiekMobile now. Either way I am happy to get a ride. Yes, let's park the Mobile there, you and I can split the enormous amount of parking money don't you think :naughty:.

I think we're parking there, but the email says that after the gig, its gonna be busy and it can take over 1 hour to leave.

Ah well, we'll be busy with mika (hopefully) signing anyways, so everyone will be gone by the time we will leave :naughty:

I don't care how long it takes...as long as we're togettthuuuurrr:wub2:

:roftl:. I want my money back if he doesn't sing!

So the MikaMobile has changed into the MiekMobile now. Either way I am happy to get a ride. Yes, let's park the Mobile there, you and I can split the enormous amount of parking money don't you think :naughty:.

I wouldn't mind just looking at him...he could do a comedy routine like Obama:biggrin2:

Let's make it the MagicalMikaMiekMobile...the MMMM. Hehehehe:naughty:

I founf my tickets by accident yesterday while I was looking for a cat collar. I don't think I would have found them if I went looking for them.

Thank God for my cats broken collar :thumb_yello::naughty:

I have no idea why they are there and not at my usual ticket place :aah:

My thoughts exactly :naughty:.

I don't care how long it takes...as long as we're togettthuuuurrr:wub2:

I wouldn't mind just looking at him...he could do a comedy routine like Obama:biggrin2:

Let's make it the MagicalMikaMiekMobile...the MMMM. Hehehehe:naughty:

Or he could strip :mf_rosetinted:.

I'll also park there. I don't think that parking space will be full at the time we arrive :teehee:

Exactly !

The closer we get to the day of the gig, the more dreams I get about everything going horribly wrong!:shocked::aah: On the positive side, it will have to be pretty bad not to be way better than in my dreams!:mf_rosetinted:

I'm so nervous already!:aah: Reading this, I believe you guys will be there hours before me and my friend, we have to work until short in the afternoon and drive real far... I do look forward to meeting you all!

Will be arriving probably between 10.30u and 11u....You???

Me, monie and Ingie will be there around the same time :thumb_yello:

just one more day :yay: