Mika in Copenhagen, Denmark at KB Hallen

Christine

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we donno when, where and ow much atm. But i'll try and get tix for a london gig. I think he will do one there....

Most likely yes, anything else would be odd.

It's always an experience to watch a band or artist in another country, I'm excited everytime I get the chance!

• 3 months later...
Hey you, how are you feeling? :huglove:

And yes, it looks that way, with Amsterdam and Antwerp postponed. :punk:

sore throat and not looking forward for later today... going back to the hosp. Was just home for a wedding today :yay: And you?

I dont complain that it starts here :mf_rosetinted::groovy:

• 2 weeks later...
Great to meet you there, Angel! :thumb_yello:

Have you seen the venue earlier? Do you know anything about it?

Yeah ive seen it and been there 3 times before. the sound in there use to be crap. small place, the stage isnt that high..., not fun to get in from what i remember if you wanna try and get front row cos they open all the doors at ones 4+... but its better than nothing! Would have prefered Vega or Parken... but i think Parken would be too big...

http://www.kbhallen.dk/script/site/page.asp?artid=54&Cat_ID=10

stage hight 1,5 m? :blink: i remember it as higher than me... but ok the last time i were there was 4 years ago

Edited by Dark Angel

Yeah ive seen it and been there 3 times before. the sound in there use to be crap. small place, the stage isnt that high..., not fun to get in from what i remember if you wanna try and get front row cos they open all the doors at ones 4+... but its better than nothing! Would have prefered Vega or Parken... but i think Parken would be too big...

http://www.kbhallen.dk/script/site/page.asp?artid=54&Cat_ID=10

stage hight 1,5 m? :blink: i remember it as higher than me... but ok the last time i were there was 4 years ago

Oh, hate venues like that :sneaky2: But you are right, it's so amazing to see him in Scandinavia :wub2:

I'm staying only one day, I'll arrive in the morning and go back to the airport after the gig. So many sleepless nights in February/March :teehee:

wow!!!! Im glad i only live 1 ½ hours time away from there... wish it was closer though!!! :naughty:

Dont think i'll get much sleep when im going to the LDN gigs too... get there the day before and home the day after... but sleep after a Mika gig :blink: i couldnt the first time and couldnt sleep before it too :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:blink: joking aih?

No sir-ie. Jeg var frivillig på Grøn Koncert for nogle år siden (:thumb_yello:) hvor de spillede. En af gangene var jeg gået forbi bagefter og overhørte en sjov historie.

Der var nogle piger som var blevet stående og havde bedt nogle af sikkerhedsfolkene om noget af det tøj som Nik & Jay havde smidt på scenen, men havde afslået at gøre det. Da vagten så er gået et ærinde spørger de en frivillig som glad springer af sted efter det.

Vagten opdager det imidlertid og hiver fat i vedkommende bagefter og fortæller, at tøjet ikke må gives til fans da det er kopivarer og ikke rigtigt mærketøj.

Jeg var flad af grin. :biggrin2:

Jeg kan nogle flere gode historier om dem. Bl.a. at de tager betaling for deres optræden på Grøn Koncert, hvorimod alle andre spiller gratis for den gode sags tjeneste (jeg skal selvfølgelig ikke kunne tale for udenlandske bands/sangere, men det er gældende for de danske).

Have you tried to contact sandbag?

Have you got an email w. its shipped yet?

I have got emails, but those emails don't tell which ticket they are shipping, and I was expecting some other tickets too. Well, I already received Stockholm, Oslo and Berlin, so if I don't get my copenhagen on monday, I will contact Sandbag.

I have got emails, but those emails don't tell which ticket they are shipping, and I was expecting some other tickets too. Well, I already received Stockholm, Oslo and Berlin, so if I don't get my copenhagen on monday, I will contact Sandbag.

I hope you'll get it in time :thumb_yello::huglove: