Mika in Copenhagen, Denmark at KB Hallen

Christine

Oh wow. You're not actually going to hang around the venue all day from that early, are you?! :shocked:

You'll freeze, and be terribly bored. I hope you can at least find a coffee shop or a pub or something. :naughty:

Or find the local cinema!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard about her... :blink:

"Corollaceous is 'P3's Uundgåelige' on Danish Radio" :blink:

btw. hva tid regner du med at være ved KB hallen?

Jeg ankommer med bussen til Valby kl. ca. 17:10, så vel omkring kl. 17:30-17:40. Jeg kender ikke lige S-togtiderne, så det er dog kun et gæt.

Håber det kan gøre det, ellers er jeg ret på røven da jeg ikke er særlig høj og ikke har udviklet røntgensyn endnu. :naughty:

Jeg ankommer med bussen til Valby kl. ca. 17:10, så vel omkring kl. 17:30-17:40. Jeg kender ikke lige S-togtiderne, så det er dog kun et gæt.

Håber det kan gøre det, ellers er jeg ret på røven da jeg ikke er særlig høj og ikke har udviklet røntgensyn endnu. :naughty:

wow :shocked: godt nok sent.... men well du har også ret lang vej hvis du skal hele vejen fra Århus. 3 times tid hver vej?

wow :shocked: godt nok sent.... men well du har også ret lang vej hvis du skal hele vejen fra Århus. 3 times tid hver vej?

That's life. I'll bring binoculars!

Ja, jeg foreslår at alle koncertsteder med det samme bliver rykket til Odense eller Århus! Jeg gider ikke til København hver eneste gang! :sneaky2: Der er for langt!

Jeg gider det ikke mere medmindre det er en artist eller band som jeg er ellevild med. Jeg er simpelthen blevet for gammel af sind til at rejse så langt for så lidt hver eneste måned. Jeg droppede faktisk at se 30 Seconds To Mars fordi det ville betyde to ture på én uge.

Det er helt fantastisk at tage til koncert tæt på... ens dag bliver ikke ødelagt og man kan rent faktisk nå noget inden. Og man sparer penge på bus- og togbilletten! Fordi denne koncert er i København skal jeg rejse minimum 3½ time hver vej med offentlig transport! SÅ spændende er Kbh altså heller ikke!

That's life. I'll bring binoculars!

Ja, jeg foreslår at alle koncertsteder med det samme bliver rykket til Odense eller Århus! Jeg gider ikke til København hver eneste gang! :sneaky2: Der er for langt!

Jeg gider det ikke mere medmindre det er en artist eller band som jeg er ellevild med. Jeg er simpelthen blevet for gammel af sind til at rejse så langt for så lidt hver eneste måned. Jeg droppede faktisk at se 30 Seconds To Mars fordi det ville betyde to ture på én uge.

Det er helt fantastisk at tage til koncert tæt på... ens dag bliver ikke ødelagt og man kan rent faktisk nå noget inden. Og man sparer penge på bus- og togbilletten! Fordi denne koncert er i København skal jeg rejse minimum 3½ time hver vej med offentlig transport! SÅ spændende er Kbh altså heller ikke!

true! Men blliver nok det hele værd vil jeg tro

Jeg syntes det er langt nok at rejse fra Slagelse til KB Hallen. Men skal til Alborg i Juni.... wonder how much that will cost me. Skal en tur over og se og møde Guns n Roses :mf_rosetinted:

Guys,sorry to be a spoilsport but could we please go back to English? You can chat in Danish in private but this is a general gig thread so it's important that anyone can read it :original:

Regarding queuing times, let's not be stupid. It's freezing, and there is no need to set people's expectations and make people go there early. That only causes problems,as we know.

It's only ever the MFC who turn up earlier than 5-6 pm so why perpetuate this bull**** with talk of being there in the morning? It's ridiculous and only causes trouble.

Guys,sorry to be a spoilsport but could we please go back to English? You can chat in Danish in private but this is a general gig thread so it's important that anyone can read it :original:

Regarding queuing times, let's not be stupid. It's freezing, and there is no need to set people's expectations and make people go there early. That only causes problems,as we know.

It's only ever the MFC who turn up earlier than 5-6 pm so why perpetuate this bull**** with talk of being there in the morning? It's ridiculous and only causes trouble.

sorry!!!!!

and about what time showing up... im not bull****ing... i have NO WHERE to go! I cant afford takeing the trip home - KB Hallen - home... i only have 1 turn/re-turn card

sorry!!!!!

and about what time showing up... im not bull****ing... i have NO WHERE to go! I cant afford takeing the trip home - KB Hallen - home... i only have 1 turn/re-turn card

Sorry DA, I wasn't suggesting that you were bullsh!tting, or doing anything on purpose, but just that this type of talk is what usually turns what should be a regular, normal nice day into a nightmare where all the MFC'ers (and a few others scared by our comments) turn up first thing in the morning and freeze all day, when there is no need for that, because nobody remotely normal turns up until later.

Why don't you find a coffee shop or some sort of mall or something nearby? Surely there must be somewhere that you can go to? You can't possibly spend the whole day in the cold in that sort of temperature :huglove:

Edited by sariflor

Sorry DA, I wasn't suggesting that you were bullsh!tting, or doing anything on purpose, but just that this type of talk is what usually turns what should be a regular, normal nice day into a nightmare where all the MFC'ers (and a few others scared by our comments) turn up first thing in the morning and freeze all day, when there is no need for that, because nobody remotely normal turns up until later.

Why don't you find a coffee shop or some sort of mall or something nearby? Surely there must be somewhere that you can go to? You can't possibly spend the whole day in the cold in that sort of temperature :huglove:

I think i have to buy something if i go to a coffee shop... and well i cant that! But i will get compagny around 10/11 anyway... And ive tried in much colder and worse weather from 6 am the same place a few years ago... :blush-anim-cl:

I think i have to buy something if i go to a coffee shop... and well i cant that! But i will get compagny around 10/11 anyway... And ive tried in much colder and worse weather from 6 am the same place a few years ago... :blush-anim-cl:

Hey there <waves>

I dont know what its like in Europe so much , but for the UK gigs and my experience, the ones I was at there was NOBODY there before mid day , a few came in after that , and it wasnt until 3 PM ish that any amount of people came on board , 4-5 PM a lot more came in .. was very similar in 2007 too

Just adding my two pennies worth :biggrin2:

Hey there <waves>

I dont know what its like in Europe so much , but for the UK gigs and my experience, the ones I was at there was NOBODY there before mid day , a few came in after that , and it wasnt until 3 PM ish that any amount of people came on board , 4-5 PM a lot more came in .. was very similar in 2007 too

Just adding my two pennies worth :biggrin2:

Hey! :by:

wow!!! Ive never showed up that late? for a show... not even shows where i had seat :naughty:

There were peeps before 9 am at both London gigs... :wink2:

Ive asked my s-dad if i could come w. him to work and maybe drive me to KB Hallen around 12. But nope...

The library then? That's free.

The last time I went to a gig at KB Hallen, I arrived one hour before the doors opened, and I ended up front row. I wasn't anywhere near the entrance. In DK people usually show up late, especially at a small venue like the KB Hal. We are all going to get a good spot. Anyways, most people need to use the wardrobe, and therefor it's easy to get in first if you just kinda wrap your jacket around your waist or something creative like that. Many people even skip the first band.

The last time I went to a gig at KB Hallen, I arrived one hour before the doors opened, and I ended up front row. I wasn't anywhere near the entrance. In DK people usually show up late, especially at a small venue like the KB Hal. We are all going to get a good spot. Anyways, most people need to use the wardrobe, and therefor it's easy to get in first if you just kinda wrap your jacket around your waist or something creative like that. Many people even skip the first band.

who did you see?

The last time i went there (2006) i showed up at 6 am to see Evanescence a cold december morning with show outside, was snowing and below 0 C* and i ended up almost in the middle...

who did you see?

The last time i went there i showed up at 6 am to see Evanescence (back in 06) and i ended up almost in the middle...

Katy Perry :mf_rosetinted: Haha! And believe, her fans are crazy ****ers! Like, little 12-year olds who are not afraid to hit other people!! :boxed:

Katy Perry :mf_rosetinted: Haha! And believe, her fans are crazy ****ers! Like, little 12-year olds who are not afraid to hit other people!! :boxed:

The evanescence fans back then were pretty crazy too, lots of running and pushing when getting in and at the gig... they didnt get a chance to check all the tix cos they opened all the doors at once

OMG!!!!!!! is it free???????????

Skive... thats in Jylland aih? :blink:

edit: 2-5 Juni

Yep, Western Jutland. It's definitely not free.

Quote (in Danish):

HUSK! Billetprisen stiger – en reminder

Som annonceret i sidste nyhedsbrev har vi som i de tidligere år indført en billetprisstigning i starten af april. Vil du spare 300 kr. skal du derfor købe din 4-dags billet senest kl. 23:59 den 7. april, for at få billetten til alle 4 dage for kun 1.095,- uden camp og 1.345,-. med camp. Fra den 8.

april koster billetten 1.395,- for en 4-dags billet og 1.645,- for 4-dags med camp.

BEMÆRK! Der er kun stigning på 4-dags og 4-dags med camp. 1-dags og 2-dagsbilletter stiger ikke.

Yep, Western Jutland. It's definitely not free.

Quote (in Danish):

HUSK! Billetprisen stiger – en reminder

Som annonceret i sidste nyhedsbrev har vi som i de tidligere år indført en billetprisstigning i starten af april. Vil du spare 300 kr. skal du derfor købe din 4-dags billet senest kl. 23:59 den 7. april, for at få billetten til alle 4 dage for kun 1.095,- uden camp og 1.345,-. med camp. Fra den 8.

april koster billetten 1.395,- for en 4-dags billet og 1.645,- for 4-dags med camp.

BEMÆRK! Der er kun stigning på 4-dags og 4-dags med camp. 1-dags og 2-dagsbilletter stiger ikke.

Have found out... he is playing Friday the 4th at 9:00 (after Nik & Jay and Hej Matematik. WHHHHHY Nik&Jay) The price for a tix is 495 for a "dagsbillet" friday. VIP friday 1195, vip & "dagsbillet" 1995 :blink: Im definitely going if i still can get tix in the end of this month :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.skivefestival.dk/#/billetpriser

http://www.skivefestival.dk/#/mika-uk

Have found out... he is playing Friday the 4th at 9:00 (after Nik & Jay and Hej Matematik. WHHHHHY Nik&Jay) The price for a tix is 495 for a "dagsbillet" friday. VIP friday 1195, vip & "dagsbillet" 1995 :blink: Im definitely going if i still can get tix in the end of this month :mf_rosetinted:

http://www.skivefestival.dk/#/billetpriser

http://www.skivefestival.dk/#/mika-uk

I might not like Nik & Jay's way of doing business but I have no problem with their music. Everybody knows it and EVERYBODY know the lyrics! It could be fun! Hej Matematik on the other hand, not my thing.

But I'm probably not going anyway so why doing pros and cons. :teehee: