Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't recommend it if it's your first show, but I have seen nine shows and one of them was during this tour, so I already know how amazing the show is. Then again I would love to ask my family things like "did you see that?" and "what did you think of that?" after the gig. :teehee: But I would also loooove for them to see me as LG! :biggrin2:

Edited by Marianne84

My ticket finally arrived this morning!! Pesky Italian post, you had me properly worried this time :aah:

Lucky one! I still haven't got it! the Poste italiane is not on my side :boxed: but i should perhaps check again the P.O box of my building, maybe it arrives tomorrow.

------------

How can one sign up to be a LG? are they doing that at the queue or so?

Edited by ~Ana~

THAT'S FOR SURE!!!!:biggrin2:

hi everybody...gig is coming...gig is behind the door:blush-anim-cl:

for me it will be first time to see MIKA life as well...:mf_rosetinted:

:pbjt:

I'm still in my "denial" phase. I feel like I should do something at all about this trip, but it STILL feels months away, even though the weather is warmer. And I STILL feel like there's plenty of time to pack and think of what to take with me...:aah: (I'm leaving on Sat)

Speaking of weather,

Faballa, how warm is it over there? :biggrin2:

I hope is not raining like here in Milan!

and i still haven't got my ticket! grrrrrr! :sneaky2:

I'm excited! it's going to be my first proper Mika gig! I saw him in Mexico but it was completely different.

4 days and off to Austria! :biggrin2:

:Update:

As promised, I have made the flag that will get me noticed as MFCr. And here it is for you to recognise it/me easier. :biggrin2:

230320101253.jpg

The front

230320101254.jpg

The back

I think the message is quite clear, anyway. :naughty:

230320101257.jpg

Will update the first post aswell! :wink2:

I hope is not raining like here in Milan!

and i still haven't got my ticket! grrrrrr! :sneaky2:

I'm excited! it's going to be my first proper Mika gig! I saw him in Mexico but it was completely different.

4 days and off to Austria! :biggrin2:

It's not raining my end of town :bleh:

Might be worth checking at the post office if it doesn't arrive tomorrow.

Pretty flag Bianka! :biggrin2:

:Update:

As promised, I have made the flag that will get me noticed as MFCr. And here it is for you to recognise it/me easier. :biggrin2:

230320101253.jpg

The front

230320101254.jpg

The back

I think the message is quite clear, anyway. :naughty:

230320101257.jpg

Will update the first post aswell! :wink2:

it looks great! :thumb_yello: I'll keep an eye open for you!

:pbjt:

Speaking of weather,

Faballa, how warm is it over there? :biggrin2:

Today it was hot with 17° when you consider that's just the beginning of spring. And looking over the whether forecast for the 29th march it seems to become a fresh queuing - 6-13°, cloudy and only sometimes the sun.. but could be worse, snowing e.g. :biggrin2:

Looks like the conditions for the gig are going to be just perfect. :wub2:

it's not too hot, true :wink2: - but if someone is freezing you can go inside one of the gasometer to warm up, there are open shops and e.g. a Burger King, if you like those food.

it's not too hot, true :wink2: - but if someone is freezing you can go inside one of the gasometer to warm up, there are open shops and e.g. a Burger King, if you like those food.

That's good to know :thumb_yello: 17 degrees was probably warmer than what we had today!! :shocked:

Today it was hot with 17° when you consider that's just the beginning of spring. And looking over the whether forecast for the 29th march it seems to become a fresh queuing - 6-13°, cloudy and only sometimes the sun.. but could be worse, snowing e.g. :biggrin2:

Oh good. So I shouldn't trouble taking a winter coat with me. Damn, I really don't know what kind of clothes I should take with me. :huh:

and those shops sound very good. Mum told me, but I didn't believe her. :doh:

Thanks, Faballa!

it looks great! :thumb_yello: I'll keep an eye open for you!

great! :biggrin2:

That's very cool. :)

I wonder, what time are you guys going to generally going to queue up from? Or shall that stay a bit of a mystery, since you don't want the others to know.. :naughty:

I have to admit that as much as I would love to be in the front (cause otherwise i don't see a thing), I absolutely hate to queue... but at least I know there are going to be some awesome people I can talk to. :-)

I once queued from 9am. Never ever.. ever again :boxed:

That's very cool. :)

I wonder, what time are you guys going to generally going to queue up from? Or shall that stay a bit of a mystery, since you don't want the others to know.. :naughty:

I have to admit that as much as I would love to be in the front (cause otherwise i don't see a thing), I absolutely hate to queue... but at least I know there are going to be some awesome people I can talk to. :-)

I once queued from 9am. Never ever.. ever again :boxed:

Was it in London back in 2008 ?:roftl: