Mika blasted for shoplifting comments

dilek

Pop star MIKA has been slammed by a crime prevention organisation for joking about shoplifting.

The Grace Kelly singer admitted in a recent interview that he has previously taken goods without paying in stores, but "just the small stuff like toys or pick 'n' mix (sweets)."

But the comments have been met with condemnations by Crimestoppers, who have branded the star "irresponsible".

A spokesperson says, "Comments appearing to condone shoplifting in any context are wrong."

Mika isn't the only star to admit to stealing - earlier this week (begs21Sep09), Megan Fox revealed she was convicted as a teenager of taking cosmetics from U.S. superstore Wal-Mart.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/mika-blasted-for-shoplifting-comments_1117287

meh.

although who didn't do it once or twice,it's not necessarily adviced to admit it publicly,mika:naughty:

ps:already posted?,so delete it pwease:pinkbow:

Edited by dilek

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, when he said it I was like... "OUCH!!" His tongue just ran away and left his mouth and brains behind! It really was a silly thing to say, and a silly thing to do. I was thinking to myself that now he won't be able to go into a sweet shop without them glaring at him.

I hope this will be a lesson to Mika, because he is such a great guy with so many fine qualities. An excellent role model, but he just needs to realise that shoplifting, even small things is wrong, and saying he's done it is not going to do him any favours