No way i'm leaving, but...

ruxi

lately i have posted very little... but i have been lurking... :teehee:

i started uni and most of the days i'll have classes from 7 am until 7 pm... i'll be home around 8 pm...but i'm sure i'll be almost dead and just wanting to eat and go to bed.

i will study my ass off in the weekends (hopefully) so there will be very little time to be on MFC. :tears:

but i'm writing this...knowing that i never keep those promises w/ studying to myself so in the first weekends i'll probably hang around here more than i did in the past weeks :roftl:

i just want you to know that if i go away suddenly it's not because i want to...it's because i have to...i really have to study hard and get myself in the first 100 students the next year so i won't have to pay the tax...i already have to buy loads of things that are expensive...

(offtopic: if anyone has any bones or even a full skeleton to sell pm me :biggrin2:)

So...having said this... i'm enjoying my last free-ish weekend and hope to be here at least a bit in the next weeks.

i will try really hard to stay updated w/ any mika news...but if there's anything important you can always e-mail me :wink2: (i will check that more often...i hope)

:sad:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lately i have posted very little... but i have been lurking... :teehee:

i started uni and most of the days i'll have classes from 7 am until 7 pm... i'll be home around 8 pm...but i'm sure i'll be almost dead and just wanting to eat and go to bed.

i will study my ass off in the weekends (hopefully) so there will be very little time to be on MFC. :tears:

but i'm writing this...knowing that i never keep those promises w/ studying to myself so in the first weekends i'll probably hang around here more than i did in the past weeks :roftl:

i just want you to know that if i go away suddenly it's not because i want to...it's because i have to...i really have to study hard and get myself in the first 100 students the next year so i won't have to pay the tax...i already have to buy loads of things that are expensive...

(offtopic: if anyone has any bones or even a full skeleton to sell pm me :biggrin2:)

So...having said this... i'm enjoying my last free-ish weekend and hope to be here at least a bit in the next weeks.

i will try really hard to stay updated w/ any mika news...but if there's anything important you can always e-mail me :wink2: (i will check that more often...i hope)

:sad:

Aww, have fun at school! :huglove:

And keep an eye on the MFC Twitter and MySpace pages, we try to post the most interesting bits on there. :biggrin2:

Aww, have fun at school! :huglove:

And keep an eye on the MFC Twitter and MySpace pages, we try to post the most interesting bits on there. :biggrin2:

thanks!

okies :biggrin2: i'm following on twitter...myspace though...i hardly use it :blush-anim-cl:

Don't work too hard :naughty:

Good job I have your email address then :thumb_yello:

Yip yip! :wink2: we'll keep in touch!

thanks everyone!!!

had my first lab classes today... seems ok...except for cell biology :blink: teacher is quite a pain in the a*s:sneaky2: