meeting MIKA!!

bonnie32

I am a massive mika of fan and am sad to say that i have just discovered mika fan club!! I have been trying to navigate my way round and I think this web site is brilliant and its so great how people all round the world can chat like this as its generally hard to find mika fans in public and its not like I'm gonna go up to randoms and say "hey do you like mika??"

But anyways back on topic of what i was going to say. so i can't belive that so many people have actually met mika himself! I have never been to a concert of nothing as I live in Oz and youtube vids dont do justice. anyway explain, tell us what it was like is he as great as he seems live and everthing?? Sorry if there is a thread already like this, there probably is but. . .meh.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a massive mika of fan and am sad to say that i have just discovered mika fan club!! I have been trying to navigate my way round and I think this web site is brilliant and its so great how people all round the world can chat like this as its generally hard to find mika fans in public and its not like I'm gonna go up to randoms and say "hey do you like mika??"

But anyways back on topic of what i was going to say. so i can't belive that so many people have actually met mika himself! I have never been to a concert of nothing as I live in Oz and youtube vids dont do justice. anyway explain, tell us what it was like is he as great as he seems live and everthing?? Sorry if there is a thread already like this, there probably is but. . .meh.

Hey Bonnie!

I'm Tegan, the Aussie rep. Feel free to come visit the Aussie thread and chat with us! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

On the topic of Mika concerts... I was lucky enough to get to his first concert in 2007, and he is amazing! He's so full of energy, and he sounds just as good live as he does on a CD!

He is also sooooo friendly! We managed to meet him before soundcheck and also after the concert (some of us got backstage) and he's great! And as mozarella said, very polite! He really takes his time to chat to the fans, which is great...