MIKA @ O2 Academy, Glasgow

dcdeb

im just saying if you can afford to travel all over the country following mika paying hotel bills surely another £15 not gonna be much of a dunt in your pocket ! i have two spare o2 sims if anyone wants them but you still need to activate them & put a tenner in them !

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what time are you getting into the toon at ?

Dont know yet, asked rose earlier an she said maybe people gettin ther around 10ish, but i think thats too early for us, due to babysittin will prob be about 2 hopefully.

Dont know yet, asked rose earlier an she said maybe people gettin ther around 10ish, but i think thats too early for us, due to babysittin will prob be about 2 hopefully.

aye but i dont think she`s gonna start queuing at 10pm ... well i hope not , its too bloody cold here to stand outside the academy that long brrrr !

aye but i dont think she`s gonna start queuing at 10pm ... well i hope not , its too bloody cold here to stand outside the academy that long brrrr !

Wot bout you when are you going. I just saw the weather report an its supposed to snow on sunday. (crap) I think if we go too early we'll end up wi hypothermia:naughty:

Wot bout you when are you going. I just saw the weather report an its supposed to snow on sunday. (crap) I think if we go too early we'll end up wi hypothermia:naughty:

i can get in the toon for 10 am no prob but i`d need to leave again about 11ish to go home & give the kids their lunch then afterwards i have people to watch them but yeah your right hypothermia comes into my mind too ... were not young things we do feel the cold :(

i can get in the toon for 10 am no prob but i`d need to leave again about 11ish to go home & give the kids their lunch then afterwards i have people to watch them but yeah your right hypothermia comes into my mind too ... were not young things we do feel the cold :(

I was reading back through this thread earlier an saw the thing bout the O2 sim card, do you think it's worth gettin one.

I was reading back through this thread earlier an saw the thing bout the O2 sim card, do you think it's worth gettin one.

well 2 nites ago the mfc managed to get in either before the o2 queue or the same time so i dont know .... ask rose & kath if they have plans to blow off steam about the queue but you know us glaswedian ... we take no sh*t from no outsiders lol sorry guys but its true :roftl:

well 2 nites ago the mfc managed to get in either before the o2 queue or the same time so i dont know .... ask rose & kath if they have plans to blow off steam about the queue but you know us glaswedian ... we take no sh*t from no outsiders lol sorry guys but its true :roftl:

:roftl:pmsl thats sooooo true!. Och think we'll just hang out in the mfc queue an hope for the best. Cant wait to meet everybody i think even queuing will be a good atmosphere:thumb_yello:

:roftl:pmsl thats sooooo true!. Och think we'll just hang out in the mfc queue an hope for the best. Cant wait to meet everybody i think even queuing will be a good atmosphere:thumb_yello:

well my son said i can borrow his ipod & his speakers ... what do you think should i bring it or not ?

well my son said i can borrow his ipod & his speakers ... what do you think should i bring it or not ?

:scot: Defo!!! Just think of the atmosphere of us scots singing in the street. (well actualy nothin new there then):mf_rosetinted:

:drunk_sing:

:scot: Defo!!! Just think of the atmosphere of us scots singing in the street. (well actualy nothin new there then):mf_rosetinted:

:drunk_sing:

you bring the buckie then & i`ll provide the sounds then :naughty: any requests ?

:naughty:Buckie's already chillin! Instead of singin 'we are golden' it will be We are frozen:naughty:

true :roftl: frostbite & dripping noses lets in now before we go blueeee our teeth are chattering our coffee gone cold queuing in glasgow ... christ no here comes the snow ! we are frozen ! we are frozen !

like it :shocked::teehee:

true :roftl: frostbite & dripping noses lets in now before we go blueeee our teeth are chattering our coffee gone cold queuing in glasgow ... christ no here comes the snow ! we are frozen ! we are frozen !

like it :shocked::teehee:

:roftl:Yeah! we've found a new songwriter for Mika. Thats hilarious:roftl:

:roftl:Yeah! we've found a new songwriter for Mika. Thats hilarious:roftl:

aye sometimes i can make up some good sh*t ! we should put it forward to mika & see what he thinks ... prob slap me :roftl:

right off to my bed to catch up on me beauty sleep as i prob not sleep much on sunday thinking about monday , people who havent met me will notice me a mile off ... dressed in black & my eyes hinging out ma face :boxed:

hopefully i will come up with another verse of we are frozen while i dream :biggrin2: nite shoni x

right off to my bed to catch up on me beauty sleep as i prob not sleep much on sunday thinking about monday , people who havent met me will notice me a mile off ... dressed in black & my eyes hinging out ma face :boxed:

hopefully i will come up with another verse of we are frozen while i dream :biggrin2: nite shoni x

G'nite luv, cant wait to finally meet you on monday i know we're gonnae have a laugh:thumb_yello:

Sheenas just informed me, that the weather for Monday looks like snow!

So we figured, instead of freezing our backside off at silly hours of the morning, if we start queueing about 1pm. That way we can get lunch first, and not get pneumonia!

Sheenas just informed me, that the weather for Monday looks like snow!

So we figured, instead of freezing our backside off at silly hours of the morning, if we start queueing about 1pm. That way we can get lunch first, and not get pneumonia!

Cool ... I can checkin now at 12.00pm .. so if anyone wants to get rid of bags etc at all ... please feel free to yell me ... :biggrin2:

I'm so excited :boing:

Cool ... I can checkin now at 12.00pm .. so if anyone wants to get rid of bags etc at all ... please feel free to yell me ... :biggrin2:

I'm so excited :boing:

I will see you at Victoria, tomorrow evening:wink2: