MIKA @ O2 Academy, Newcastle

dcdeb

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is worth keeping an eye on eBay as well as tickets will be going up now that they've been posted by the distributors. Also the £100 ones may lower their price if no one's bought them before the last day, so keep a regular look out.

Hope you manage to get some!

My 8 year old daughter is obsessed with him, knows all the songs word for word all his dance routines, watches the videos on youtube constantly.

Was this not advertised when tickets were first released?? I had always promised her I would take her when he tours but must of missed the actual advertising for it.

My 8 year old daughter is obsessed with him, knows all the songs word for word all his dance routines, watches the videos on youtube constantly.

Was this not advertised when tickets were first released?? I had always promised her I would take her when he tours but must of missed the actual advertising for it.

Well your in the right place :roftl:

Yes was all over Mikasounds , here and the Newcastle O2 .. :thumb_yello:

Stick with the MFC ... we know more about Mika than Mika :biggrin2:

Ok, by the powers of google I have found a site called Seetickets.com which is going to let me buy 4 tickets. Genuine or con??

This whole Mika business is new to me, I am not averse to a bit dance to his songs when out but didnt realise the fan base ran this strong

Ok, by the powers of google I have found a site called Seetickets.com which is going to let me buy 4 tickets. Genuine or con??

This whole Mika business is new to me, I am not averse to a bit dance to his songs when out but didnt realise the fan base ran this strong

Please post the link .... Ill check it out for you .. be careful

As jazzy said its sold out .... I would keep an eye on our spare ticket thread , but I "doubt" any of the core people will drop out ... keep an eye you never know:thumb_yello:

Remember how lucky I got last time, that guy selling for the ticket price cos his wife couldn't go?

And getting my money back from the other guy buying mine off me:naughty:

Remember how lucky I got last time, that guy selling for the ticket price cos his wife couldn't go?

And getting my money back from the other guy buying mine off me:naughty:

Things like that dont happen in my world, well done you though:thumb_yello: