positive review on TBWKTM dutch student website 08-10-09

AnnaMariaPetra

I've found a positive review online: http://www.studenten.net/entertainment/muziek/9944/recensie_mika_-_the_boy_who_knew_too_much

I will quickly translate with Google translation, maybe another dutchie can do it for real?

Mika - The boy WHO knew too much Review: Mika - The boy WHO knew too muchIn 2007 were there suddenly Mika. With singles as Grace Kelly and Relax the summer became a lot sunnier. What a voice and what a joy. In the dull, navelstaarderige world of briton headstock bands Mika was a relief. The complete debut ' Life in cartoon motion' drunk packed with hits and was for to behind enjoy. As a junction between David Bowie, Freddie Mercury and a freaked out opera singer stole he the show. Some people had get used, however, even, but what was it nice. Two years later there are the continuation. The boy WHO knew too much a deeper, more intensely and stronger album has become. Its first album concerned particularly its youth, on ' The boy WHO knew too much' Mika have clearly come in the adolescent time. The testosterone fires of the album. Again he makes a combination of catchy rhythms with good texts and incinerating musical influences, but this time adds he on all areas a step. ' We are golden' already a good first forty-five is, but it is particularly ' Dr. John' that with puts head and shoulders. Anthem, sing-a-long and a lustre number in. ' The boy WHO knew too much' contains actual only singles. Each number might be brought out and becomae a hit. It with that has a commercial album become? Yes, but also an album with enough challenge for several turn turns. Commercial music with deeper low, where you can dance also still terrible on. That not frequently encounters you

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow I loved that!! :thumb_yello: This I love!:

"TBWKTM only contains singles actually. Every song could be released and become a hit. Has it turned out to be a commercial album? Yes, but one with enough depth/challenges to play it over and over again. Commercial music with a deeper level, to which you can also dance too. You don't find that too often."

:fangurl: