Mika in boston on thursday

climax64

Hey everyone..

I'm going to a mika concert on thursday at orpheum theatre in boston, and me and friends have been wondering what to wear?!

Its our first mika concert ever, we're so excited but so confused. Help please ?

welcome, too! oo I *might* see you there (hypothetically since there's gonna be many people haha) I'm such a bad persona and haven't figured out if I can go... 4 days beore the show! But i have an excuse, I mean since my friend WON tickets on sme website after I couldnt get them when they first went on sale (love her) we need to see how many tickets theyre giving us and it's on a school night :/ But I'm gonna be a good girl all week and pray to the mighty mika gods.

this'll be my first mika concert too but from other concerts I've been too I've learned to dress light and of course dress for the band. Definitely colorful!!

Since is october, you could wear pants so you don't freeze outside. I don't think that'll be too uncomfortable considering it's a seated concert (aka no pit). I've had my outfit planned out for a Mika concert for about 2 years so I'm all set. just remember to have fun and not worry about it too much!:biggrin2:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic