Mika in boston on thursday

climax64

Hey everyone..

I'm going to a mika concert on thursday at orpheum theatre in boston, and me and friends have been wondering what to wear?!

Its our first mika concert ever, we're so excited but so confused. Help please ?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone..

I'm going to a mika concert on thursday at orpheum theatre in boston, and me and friends have been wondering what to wear?!

Its our first mika concert ever, we're so excited but so confused. Help please ?

love your name :thumb_yello::naughty:

Go right ahead :)

But this is only my second concert ! Do you get a chance to have him sign something or get a picture ?!

yeah after his concert his sometimes does a meet and greet. and his very friendly too so just hang around after and you should meet him :naughty:

Go right ahead :)

But this is only my second concert ! Do you get a chance to have him sign something or get a picture ?!

Mika's *usually* around after for a signing, but try not to get your hopes up in case it doesn't happen.

Also, go with what Freddie said...wear something light...but if it's cold outside take a bag that has a zip. That way, if you're wearing a jumper or a coat or something, you can put it in your bag and zip it up so you know it won't fall out, as opposed to taking a carrier bag or something...

Yah! You joined Jan 07, I joined Feb 07! :teehee:

You've known me since I was 17!

wow!!!!

An aside story .. Ive known so many peeps from the ages of like hmmm 15 , 16 , 17 and now everyone is growing up :shocked:

Its weird .. time is flying huh? The funny thing with you isssss .. you waited so long to see Mika and this year its all happened :mf_lustslow:

wow!!!!

An aside story .. Ive known so many peeps from the ages of like hmmm 15 , 16 , 17 and now everyone is growing up :shocked:

Its weird .. time is flying huh? The funny thing with you isssss .. you waited so long to see Mika and this year its all happened :mf_lustslow:

I know right?! I don't *feel* as though as I'm ageing, but my youngest nephew started school recently and I was like WTF :shocked:

and about the bold part...2009 has been very kind to me and so has Mika :wub2: and it all happened in such a short space of time!

I'm going to gush about him SOOOOOOOO MUCH in the yearbook hahahaha!

I know right?! I don't *feel* as though as I'm ageing, but my youngest nephew started school recently and I was like WTF :shocked:

and about the bold part...2009 has been very kind to me and so has Mika :wub2: and it all happened in such a short space of time!

I'm going to gush about him SOOOOOOOO MUCH in the yearbook hahahaha!

Awww and next year ! wooop :biggrin2: