school things that had something to do with mika or about mika

ellen5000

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished my art project today! I might do some touch ups but I'm pretty pleased :biggrin2: I'm so glad Mika was my inspiration because I don't think I could have colored something this large and detailed otherwise haha.

artproject.jpg

WAHAHAHAHAHOW!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: WOW.

:wub2: WOW.

It happened last year in my literature's class.. Everybody had to read a story and it was a huge silent. But in my head sounded "lollipop" and specially one phrase- mama told me what I should know.. And repeated it all the time.. And then suddenly I wanted to ask something to teacher and instead of her name I said- mama!!!! :aah::lmao:

I was soooo :blush-anim-cl: But she just laughed and not that many people heard it :naughty:

I finished my art project today! I might do some touch ups but I'm pretty pleased :biggrin2: I'm so glad Mika was my inspiration because I don't think I could have colored something this large and detailed otherwise haha.

artproject.jpg

WOW, this is truly AWESOME!:wub2:

For art I am doing a journal/diary of mika songs with illustrations, sorta like the songs for sorrow book. While I was working on it today my teacher saw it and thought it was a fabulas idea!! and was showing people around the room embarrising me :blush-anim-cl: Im also encorporating it into a collage e.g adding bits of toy stuffing, sewing needles and material for toy boy. :aah::biggrin2:

ok i thought i would make this thread base on what i di at school today we had to print a pic out of our hero and draww the person for homework

shame everyone laughed when they saw who id chosen and you will all probibly know who i chose so i was wondering if this had happened to you you did something at school or collage that seemes to have mika involved plz can you tell me (i may be sounding a bit mad)lol:biggrin2:

Hmm lets see:

Year 9

Mika was my inspiration for 2 dresses I made in sewing and a pencil case in Fashion/design class.

I wrote a biography of Mika when I was bored in english.

I wrote a poem when we learned about prepositions that mentioned lollipops and candy canes and ice cream and all that kind of thing that was inspired by Mika and had a picture of him walking with LG at the bottom that I drew.

Everytime I wrote about things in French, I wrote about Mika so I didn't have to think about the subject of the sentence and could focus on the actual LANGUAGE.

I drew Mikalicious decorations on all my health assignments.

In PE I got to listen to what I wanted in the gym when I was put there by myself for the 2nd half of the year and I listened to LICM.

We had to write about things that were important to us in Social studies and Mika was one of the 4 things.

Year 10

I did a 16 page essay on Mika in english for a "Writer's study" where I talked about Mika's live show, his covers and his inspirations.

I wrote about Mika for a health assignment where we had to discuss people who make us smile and why.

I STILL listened to LICM in the gym in PE (can't work with people in such settings as PE class because I get anxiety) and the poor PE teacher got so sick of Mika I think he's sick of hearing even the NAME :roftl:

We had to do a poster discribing someone in French using comparrisons and superlatives, adjectives and all sorts of language features and I chose Mika.

I used Mika for a drawing for wood carving and again for CD-designing and I designed 2 masks based on Mika's dressup style sense and the confessional video from that hotel party back on '07.

Year 11 (this year)

I'm using art from LICM, TBWKTM and SFS artwork on my phone for a printmaking unit, I did vaudiville for my portfolio where I had a picture of Greg Wells' legs at a piano (view of the lap basically) and a few hidden bits that only a true fan would recognise :wink2:.

I played a harlequin clown in drama earlier on this year that was like a dark-spirited Mika who is all black and white. I was a trickster and I was really happy in personality but I had black lips, black nose, scars on my eyes and really theatrical and wearing tight white pants. It was based loosely on Mika's life, his personality and his inspirations.

Yup. I'd say I was a little guilty of using Mika a great deal :das:

Oh yeah and whenever I do something non-Mika in art, I always use purple because of deep purple being M's favourite colour.

WAHAHAHAHAHOW!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: WOW.

:wub2: WOW.

WOW, this is truly AWESOME!:wub2:

:jawdrop: OMG that is AMAZING! :wub2:

thanks y'all!! :blush-anim-cl: I think most of my art projects are gonna be Mika-themed from now on... it just makes me happy!! i literally sit in art class blasting mika on my ipod to drown out the underclassmen's useless gossip :aah:

thanks y'all!! :blush-anim-cl: I think most of my art projects are gonna be Mika-themed from now on... it just makes me happy!! i literally sit in art class blasting mika on my ipod to drown out the underclassmen's useless gossip :aah:

I KNOW!

I sit in art and math class listening to Mika on my MP3 player. My math teacher says I've been working so much better and quieter lately as usually I'm the motormouth.

I listen to Mika in art because all I hear is f*ck this and peace of sh*t that and all the crap that comes with immature, loud schoolpeople.

Mika IS my sanity! :roftl:

not exactly school BUT i managed to write about Mika in my SAT essay even though im pretty paranoid about straying from my normal examples (which usually work really well for pretty much every topic), but they didnt work at all for the question and he worked perfectly and so there you have it!

I actually think it helped me focus because when taking a 4 hour test you have to make it fun in any way you can!! :roftl:

not exactly school BUT i managed to write about Mika in my SAT essay even though im pretty paranoid about straying from my normal examples (which usually work really well for pretty much every topic), but they didnt work at all for the question and he worked perfectly and so there you have it!

I actually think it helped me focus because when taking a 4 hour test you have to make it fun in any way you can!! :roftl:

Amen to that! :bow:

Hmm lets see:

Year 9

Mika was my inspiration for 2 dresses I made in sewing and a pencil case in Fashion/design class.

I wrote a biography of Mika when I was bored in english.

I wrote a poem when we learned about prepositions that mentioned lollipops and candy canes and ice cream and all that kind of thing that was inspired by Mika and had a picture of him walking with LG at the bottom that I drew.

Everytime I wrote about things in French, I wrote about Mika so I didn't have to think about the subject of the sentence and could focus on the actual LANGUAGE.

I drew Mikalicious decorations on all my health assignments.

In PE I got to listen to what I wanted in the gym when I was put there by myself for the 2nd half of the year and I listened to LICM.

We had to write about things that were important to us in Social studies and Mika was one of the 4 things.

Year 10

I did a 16 page essay on Mika in english for a "Writer's study" where I talked about Mika's live show, his covers and his inspirations.

I wrote about Mika for a health assignment where we had to discuss people who make us smile and why.

I STILL listened to LICM in the gym in PE (can't work with people in such settings as PE class because I get anxiety) and the poor PE teacher got so sick of Mika I think he's sick of hearing even the NAME :roftl:

We had to do a poster discribing someone in French using comparrisons and superlatives, adjectives and all sorts of language features and I chose Mika.

I used Mika for a drawing for wood carving and again for CD-designing and I designed 2 masks based on Mika's dressup style sense and the confessional video from that hotel party back on '07.

Year 11 (this year)

I'm using art from LICM, TBWKTM and SFS artwork on my phone for a printmaking unit, I did vaudiville for my portfolio where I had a picture of Greg Wells' legs at a piano (view of the lap basically) and a few hidden bits that only a true fan would recognise :wink2:.

I played a harlequin clown in drama earlier on this year that was like a dark-spirited Mika who is all black and white. I was a trickster and I was really happy in personality but I had black lips, black nose, scars on my eyes and really theatrical and wearing tight white pants. It was based loosely on Mika's life, his personality and his inspirations.

Yup. I'd say I was a little guilty of using Mika a great deal :das:

Oh yeah and whenever I do something non-Mika in art, I always use purple because of deep purple being M's favourite colour.

Oh wow, you've done A LOT!:shocked:

I make all the sentences I say in French class relate to Mika somehow

My favorite sentence has to be:

"Dans ma chambre, il y a becaoup de posters de Mika sur la mur."

(which means: In my bedroom, there are lots of posters of Mika on the wall" :aah:

Is it considered a lot if that's ALL I ever did at school? :naughty:

all you EVER did? As in, no other projects?:teehee:

I make all the sentences I say in French class relate to Mika somehow

My favorite sentence has to be:

"Dans ma chambre, il y a becaoup de posters de Mika sur la mur."

(which means: In my bedroom, there are lots of posters of Mika on the wall" :aah:

Hehe, I did that for practising once:roftl:

"Name something you really really really really like."

"I like shopping, but i LOVE MIKA."

:roftl:ditto!

I'm doing an album review of TBWKTM for our pupil's magazine.

:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

I let my friend borrow "LICM" for a day so that she could listen to it *sigh* it killed me, but when she brought in back to school, we were in Chorus, so I asked my chorus teacher if I could put it in the cd drive, and I turned up Love today as we were switching classes so that everyone could hear it, me and a fellow(used to be) mika fan jumped around in circles singing in the hallway, good times, good times,:roftl: but.. she no longer likes mika..:dunno:

p.s, my friend loved "LICM":thumb_yello:

was your essay about how pop culture and the media effect like the values of the world or something like that? I thought about doing Mika as an example for a type of music that influenced our values but went with the beatles instead :punk: easier to explain in about 2 minutes haha

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I haven't read this thread recently but you all have doen a lot more than I have! XD

In business Law I was responsible for re-creating some evidence for our mock trial, and it was a death tread done in "ransom note style" AKA Cut and paste newspaper/magazine AKA to mika fans, "I see you" note.

So, I had to fit in some letters from various Mika related covers/etc. :teehee:

This is what it looks like, see if you can spot them. :teehee:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u90/Buzzbuzz_g27/Miscellaneous/Buiness-law-evidence-.jpg

• 8 months later...

*BUMP*

I am doing a small report for Wednesday, defending my "perfect album."

Which is -- you guessed it -- Mika's THE BOY WHO KNEW TOO MUCH!

I am so excited to write it, and then dazzle my class/snobby teacher with the wonder of Mika's amazingness. :roftl:

Cannot wait! Absolutely can not! No way! :lmfao: I'm going insane.