Mika in Mexico city "Los 40 principales"

mikalollipop_karla

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back!!! I'll upload the audio this evening :biggrin2:

I wont post my pic with Mika because I look horrible :naughty: you look gorgeous Ana.

Oh :( Please post it ... I'm sure you're not horrid .... :bow: Pretty please ... I love seeing happy faces of MFC'ers in the midst of their Mika Moment :wub2: That sounds silly doesn't it ... but you know what I mean I think :boing:

I'm back!!! I'll upload the audio this evening :biggrin2:

I wont post my pic with Mika because I look horrible :naughty: you look gorgeous Ana.

You can send it to me anyway. :fisch:

And it's always great to have a Gary and a Paul who take the moment to check if the picture is good (and then go to take another one :naughty:). :cheerful_h4h:

Oh :( Please post it ... I'm sure you're not horrid .... :bow: Pretty please ... I love seeing happy faces of MFC'ers in the midst of their Mika Moment :wub2: That sounds silly doesn't it ... but you know what I mean I think boing:

Ok, I will :naughty: if you insist :naughty:

You can send it to me anyway. :fisch:

And it's always great to have a Gary and a Paul who take the moment to check if the picture is good (and then go to take another one :naughty:). :cheerful_h4h:

Will do, attached to the review :naughty:

That didn't happen :crybaby: I will compare it with The Kooks, now I understand why you compare him with them, not that I've seen many other acts but I think you know what I mean :blink::naughty:

That didn't happen :crybaby: I will compare it with The Kooks, now I understand why you compare him with them, not that I've seen many other acts but I think you know what I mean :blink::naughty:

:think2: What exactly did I say? :naughty:

I don't know what happens if you set a gigantic bunch of fangurls lose on Paul though :naughty: (not saying this was the case here; I'm generally speaking of my experience of Mika-gigs!)

:think2: What exactly did I say? :naughty:

I don't know what happens if you set a gigantic bunch of fangurls lose on Paul though :naughty: (not saying this was the case here; I'm generally speaking of my experience of Mika-gigs!)

Ok you/me/we misunderstood :bleh: I'll 'explain' later :naughty: