Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and why the hell am i posting snaps from some ppl prob. have seen many many many times :blink:

vlcsnap-270474.png

vlcsnap-270839.png

vlcsnap-271736.png

vlcsnap-272673.png

vlcsnap-272683.png

vlcsnap-272774.png

Because otherwise people come in here to complain this is too much of a chat-thread :aah:

Heh.

Yep. Thanks for looking out for me, though. :thumb_yello:

:wink2:

Because otherwise people come in here to complain this is too much of a chat-thread :aah:

You know, I find it weird when people post that! Who made a rule that this thread has to be all about pics and that we can't chat AND post pics here. If sometimes we like to chat more, let us! People that don't want to participate and just look at pics can easily check the pics section on this site as well! Just my opinion :sneaky2:

Hey everyone! How's you all? Me = in pain = grumpy :(

And just to please everyone :sneaky2: :

11may709.jpg

You know, I find it weird when people post that! Who made a rule that this thread has to be all about pics and that we can't chat AND post pics here. If sometimes we like to chat more, let us! People that don't want to participate and just look at pics can easily check the pics section on this site as well! Just my opinion :sneaky2:

Hey everyone! How's you all? Me = in pain = grumpy :(

And just to please everyone :sneaky2: :

11may709.jpg

Droopsy :aah:

:huglove:

Why are you in pain?

(and I agree with you on the pic-thing .. I always thought this was a place to have fun with pics, not to post only pics and watch them, you know? And it's only normal if there are a few people that spend their time here, that you get some chat every now and then too .. And if we only post the same pics over and over again it's not good either, so .. :aah:)

Droopsy :aah:

:huglove:

Why are you in pain?

(and I agree with you on the pic-thing .. I always thought this was a place to have fun with pics, not to post only pics and watch them, you know? And it's only normal if there are a few people that spend their time here, that you get some chat every now and then too .. And if we only post the same pics over and over again it's not good either, so .. :aah:)

I agree! This is the only thread where I do feel at home a bit on this forum! Everyone's got their thread apparently, well this is the one I like to chat in.

I've had another root canal today :tears: I was at the dentist for 2 hours and it hurt like hell :(

I agree! This is the only thread where I do feel at home a bit on this forum! Everyone's got their thread apparently, well this is the one I like to chat in.

I've had another root canal today :tears: I was at the dentist for 2 hours and it hurt like hell :(

Aaaaaw, poor you :sad::huglove:

MVI_1000018-border.jpg

MVI_1000019-border.jpg

MVI_1000020-border.jpg

MVI_1000021-border.jpg

I'm watching a silly 60's movie called Gorko ... I have no idea why as It makes the old Godzilla movies look fantastic :lmfao:

Edit ... It's actually called Gorgo ... but this makes it no better of course :floor:

Edited by Laurel