Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

Bienie! yooo hoooo Bienie?!

where are you?!

nope, she's not here :mf_rosetinted:

No, I'm behind Mika's .. uh .. you know :teehee:

I'm home.. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

so can maybe feel it a lil bit? And cheers. Drinking some wine too

Yes, I feel it a little bit :aah: But I'm ok, don't worry :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao i got this...

It can speak Russian; I now try Japanese, the chocolate… sufficiently like optional onion soup, you are moved in order to say in order to spread?

is that what you actually said... if so i love you! :lmao: i'm gonna say oui! :bleh:

of course thats what I said :mf_rosetinted:

I dont even remmeber what I said! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

why not make this behind behind him over his head? if you know what i mean :naughty

peace.gif

ha! tha'll be my second pic, Ill do it to him and the fan he's taking a pic with, and stick my tounge out out behind them :aah:

No, I'm behind Mika's .. uh .. you know :teehee

I'm home.. :mf_rosetinte: :aah

Yes, I feel it a little bit :aah: But I'm ok, don't worry :roftl:

your home grew a little- thats all very good news... :mf_rosetinted:

of course thats what I said :mf_rosetinted:

I dont even remmeber what I said! :roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao:

Lubię kiedy pada ale nie lubię kiedy jest zimno. Uwielbiam czekoladę, nie lubię Nuttelli ale kocham Cadbury. Wczoraj ugryzłam się w palec, ma to oczywiście związek z czekoladą.

:mf_rosetinted:

ha! tha'll be my second pic, Ill do it to him and the fan he's taking a pic with, and stick my tounge out out behind them :aah:

:roftl:

I was first reading it a lil fast cos i got it as "stick my tounge out out behind him" and thought a few things about licking his neck :naughty:

Lubię kiedy pada ale nie lubię kiedy jest zimno. Uwielbiam czekoladę, nie lubię Nuttelli ale kocham Cadbury. Wczoraj ugryzłam się w palec, ma to oczywiście związek z czekoladą.

I can already tell its something to do with chocolate spread :aah:

It did?!

Ah well, more room is always welcome .. although I shrank a little :aah::roftl:

now thats another possibility...

:roftl:

I was first reading it a lil fast cos i got it as "stick my tounge out out behind him" and thought a few things about licking his neck :naughty:

I never said i WOULDNT do that :fisch::teehee:

oh dear, I had like a glass of white wine about 2 hours ago- and its gone straight to my head... Im all woozy ever since... Im such a lame drinker- I should take lessons from Angel...

I can already tell its something to do with chocolate spread :aah:

I never said i WOULDNT do that :fisch::teehee:

oh dear, I had like a glass of white wine about 2 hours ago- and its gone straight to my head... Im all woozy ever since... Im such a lame drinker- I should take lessons from Angel...

Is everybody drinkin today? :naughty:

i have maybe enough for an xtra person here tonight... 6 beers, 3 bottles of wine, 1 baylies and 1 pine colada :biggrin2:

why not then just buy a new one? :naughty:

Because I don't feel like going out to buy a bottle of wine :aah: I'm fine here :wub2:

Huh? :blink:

Why?

i don't like wine and it's only 3:45 so i'm sober.....

im not that big a fan of drinking- but I was at this super lame party, and it was there so I figures- heck, why not? :aah:

and it was good... so I had the whole glass... :aah:

Is everybody drinkin today? :naughty:

i have maybe enough for an xtra person here tonight... 6 beers, 3 bottles of wine, 1 baylies and 1 pine colada :biggrin2:

I take my hat off for you Angel- you are something speshul!

:roftl:This pic should replace the current banner one.......:biggrin2::lmfao:

defo- if i had to pick out a pic to represent this fan club- this would be it...

we are such a bunch of wackos- we might as well show it to people before they decide to join :aah::roftl::roftl:

im not that big a fan of drinking- but I was at this super lame party, and it was there so I figures- heck, why not? :aah:

and it was good... so I had the whole glass... :aah:

I take my hat off for you Angel- you are something speshul!

i only drink vodka ice at my friend's house on special occasions... otherwise i don't like it...

i only drink vodka ice at my friend's house on special occasions... otherwise i don't like it...

doh- just found out that was Polish- took me like 10 minutes to figure it out :aah:

this is what I got-

I like when asked but I don't like when it is cold. I love chocolate, I don't like Nuttelli but I love Cadbury. Yesterday tongue index is obviously connected with chocolate.

:aah:

Είμαστε δύο wackos, δεν είμαστε εμείς; Σκέφτομαι ότι είμαστε… αυτά είμαστε ελληνικά από τον τρόπο (bleh το smiley έρχεται εδώ)

I just found a very good reason for me to drink today. I moved away from my ex 3 years ago today :yay::boing::pbjt::drunk_sing:

that is a good reason :yay:

i just found sweet bubbly in the fridge... 6%

I can so see my self walking in circles and laughing hystercally over a glass of that :aah:

doh- just found out that was Polish- took me like 10 minutes to figure it out :aah:

this is what I got-

I like when asked but I don't like when it is cold. I love chocolate, I don't like Nuttelli but I love Cadbury. Yesterday tongue index is obviously connected with chocolate.

:aah:

Είμαστε δύο wackos, δεν είμαστε εμείς; Σκέφτομαι ότι είμαστε… αυτά είμαστε ελληνικά από τον τρόπο (bleh το smiley έρχεται εδώ)

it was supposed to be : I love when it rains but i hate cold weather. I love chocolate, dont like nutella, i like cadbury though. Yesterday I bit my finger, its chocolate related.

ja maar wij hebben heel wat pret! het is moeilijk om uit te werken welke taal u gebruikt maar het is grappig! het luisteren om ding door AL het best te vervloeken…