Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not? They're old .. I think I've posted them before .. no? :aah:

MVI_0998479-border.jpg

MVI_0998489-border.jpg

:wub2::teehee:

Sorry - I'm failing to think or do anything at the moment ... I've just watched John and Edward slaughter We Will Rock You on the X Factor :floor::floor::floor:

We'll watch .. :wink2:

But they're still in the show then ... amazing :boxed::aah:

Yes ... this performance ... got the highest number of votes last week ... and I have no idea why .... Why .... Why .... Why are people voting for them ... it's a singing competition for gawds sake .... :aah:

Yes ... this performance ... got the highest number of votes last week ... and I have no idea why .... Why .... Why .... Why are people voting for them ... it's a singing competition for gawds sake .... :aah:

Yeah ... I mean, they're fun .. but everytime they stay on they take the place of someone that can probably really sing .. And that's stupid :boxed:

Sorry - I'm failing to think or do anything at the moment ... I've just watched John and Edward slaughter We Will Rock You on the X Factor :floor::floor::floor:

You should check out " show must go on" by the Danish "all star" in X factor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftnLPP9Us-I

All didnt made it though... not even the last dude COS HE IS A ROCK GUY. But he has a record contract and selling great now... I just think its crazy that they didnt made him go through cos he is a rock guy :blink:

Yeah ... I mean, they're fun .. but everytime they stay on they take the place of someone that can probably really sing .. And that's stupid :boxed:

Very .... :(

Oh well ... If they end up winning the whole competition I shan't ever watch it again :boxed:

And what about "DJ Talent"? how did he make it the first week after they shows him on BGT?

Have you got the AT-demo btw? (no idea if you're signed up to the mailinglist?)

MVI_1001027-border.jpg

MVI_1001028-border.jpg

No ... I'm not on the mailing list :no:

And what about "DJ Talent"? how did he make it the first week after they shows him on BGT?

I know we like the underdog ... and sometimes put people through opening rounds cos' they're funny etc ... but ... not like this .... :aah:

Well ... I'm not a fan ... I'm a Mika fan ... I just watch stuff sometimes on YT :wink2:

Yeah, you say that now .. I've seen you say other things a while ago :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Yeah, you say that now .. I've seen you say other things a while ago :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Well .... I lurve No More Running Away ... is one of my fave songs now ever ... doesn't make AT my fave band though ... Franz still hold that place .... sorry :teehee: