Hello folks :) Lookin' Lovely!

VividlyVibrant

Haaalllo everybody!!

I've got a bit of a bizarre username but considering that people generally consider me to be a rather hyper bunni than rambles on and on like a jiving rainbow lightbulb, it sorta fits ^_^

My nickname is Love but you're most welcome to call me Viv or Liv or VV or whatever you fancy really, the more random it is the better methinks (:

I used to live in Middle Earth but I didn't know any hobbits unfortunately. However, my world became a better place when I first heard Grace Kelly on the radio and since then I've adored the man who does what he loves and doesn't give an owl's posterior about what cynics think. I still have a 'crush' on him :teehee:. I don't have a favourite song to be honest because his songs all suit my mood at some points or the other.

When I watched We Are Golden I fell in love with it instantly because I identify with the song and dance about in my room like that too!

As I am studying and stressing, Rain sounds like a good song for me to calm down too and let go. Sorry I ramble on so so much *facepalm*

This site looks so wonderful and I am extremely excited to get to know you lovely lot :D HOw are you all doing?

:aah:Take care, best wishes and keep thinking Happy Thoughts x

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic