Glee

Suzy

Yeah, I wonder when it's going to blow up. Probably the season finale. I hope that the Terri/Will scam also ends soon. So much drama on Glee! :aah:

I'm excited for the possibility of a Grease number! That would be so cool :biggrin2:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother almost had a heartattack just now when i told him i've never seen an episode of Glee. :naughty:

He convinced me that i need to watch it though. I just never really considered watching it since non-food-related shows don't usually hold my attention. :teehee:

Ooh, we've been watching Glee in one of my classes (:naughty: I love blow-off classes), and it's so good! The newest episode was really good! Kurt crushing on Finn was really cute. I've never really watched TV before this year, but this show is really good! And they're all great singers!

Did anyone else think that their cover of Imagine was amazing?

Because I am seriously in love with it. :wub2:

Just bought it on iTunes!

Me!! I thought it was wonderful! I just watched that episode earlier today.

I've only bought the mash-up of Halo/Walking on Sunshine on iTunes so far, but hopefully I can acquire the CD of season 1 songs eventually.

Me!! I thought it was wonderful! I just watched that episode earlier today.

I've only bought the mash-up of Halo/Walking on Sunshine on iTunes so far, but hopefully I can acquire the CD of season 1 songs eventually.

I watched it today too!!

It was great! Lol.

The Halo/Walking On Sunshine mashup is amazing!

I bought that as well.

I have like pretty much all the songs.

Somebody To Love is probably my favorite though!

Can't wait for next weeks episode.

Sue is really sneaky. Lol.

Did anyone else think that their cover of Imagine was amazing?

Because I am seriously in love with it. :wub2:

Just bought it on iTunes!

I did! It's one of my absolute favorite songs that they've ever done.

I also exploded a bit, because I sign, so that was really, really, really awesome. I was so excited :biggrin2:

I couldn't stop laughing during the hairography numbers for this episode. Oh man.

Also sneaky, sneaky, Sue. I usually love her even when she does terrible things but this...:sneaky2:

I just watched the movie Dan in Real Life for the first time the other day and, if you've seen it, you know there's a running gag where Dan gets stopped by the same cop multiple times. And the cop is Mr. Shuester! I jumped out of my seat when I saw it was him! His curls were gone though.

I just watched the movie Dan in Real Life for the first time the other day and, if you've seen it, you know there's a running gag where Dan gets stopped by the same cop multiple times. And the cop is Mr. Shuester! I jumped out of my seat when I saw it was him! His curls were gone though.

Really!?

*runs to watch Dan in Real Life* :bleh:

really? :aah:

I'll have to watch that movie again xD

WHOA!

I just watched this weeks episode like 5 mins ago.

Holy tacos that was the best one so far.

Any thoughts?

I'm so glad that Mr Shoster (I don't know how to spell his name :aah:) finally knows that he isn't actually having a baby..and I want him to leave his wife and go to the guidance counselor (I can't remember her name at the moment :naughty:)

And I like how at the end they all got in the picture for their yearbook, even though they knew that it was going to be vandalized :wub2:

I'm so glad that Mr Shoster (I don't know how to spell his name :aah:) finally knows that he isn't actually having a baby..and I want him to leave his wife and go to the guidance counselor (I can't remember her name at the moment :naughty:)

And I like how at the end they all got in the picture for their yearbook, even though they knew that it was going to be vandalized :wub2:

I don't even know how to spell his name either. :roftl:

Emma and Will are like meant to be together, it needs to happen right now. The scene where he finds out his wife really isn't having a baby was intense. He was all in her face! Amazingness! And I love how on the previews for next week it looks like Emma takes the kids to sectionals instead of getting married. Yayayay! :biggrin2:

I loved when they were doing the mattress commerical. I was laughing so hard! :roftl:

I don't even know how to spell his name either. :roftl:

Emma and Will are like meant to be together, it needs to happen right now. The scene where he finds out his wife really isn't having a baby was intense. He was all in her face! Amazingness! And I love how on the previews for next week it looks like Emma takes the kids to sectionals instead of getting married. Yayayay! :biggrin2:

I loved when they were doing the mattress commerical. I was laughing so hard! :roftl:

Emma! Oh Yeah :doh: haha

I agree :aah: Emma and will should've got married like 5 episodes ago :naughty: And yeah that scene was really intense, and it got worse especially after he found out that she was going to take Quin's baby...

And I really hope that Rachael and Finn become a couple :fangurl: Ahh and I loved when they sung "Smile" by lily allen :teehee:

yeah the mattress commercial was really funny :roftl:

WHOA!

I just watched this weeks episode like 5 mins ago.

Holy tacos that was the best one so far.

Any thoughts?

That scene with Will and Terri...I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after I saw that. Then I screamed, jumped around, and did a cartwheel, then I watched it again. I'm so happy that he finally knows. That was EPIC. When he threw the fake baby bump, I was like *GASP!* :roftl:

I almost want to feel sorry for Terri, but I really just want him to get with Emma. Seriously, they're killing us here.

Also, I hope that Quinn's dirty little secret comes out in the finale...because if it doesn't, "somebody gonna geta hurt real bad" :sneaky2:

I can't wait for the finale!!!! :biggrin2:

That scene with Will and Terri...I had to pick my jaw up off the floor after I saw that. Then I screamed, jumped around, and did a cartwheel, then I watched it again. I'm so happy that he finally knows. That was EPIC. When he threw the fake baby bump, I was like *GASP!* :roftl:

I almost want to feel sorry for Terri, but I really just want him to get with Emma. Seriously, they're killing us here.

Also, I hope that Quinn's dirty little secret comes out in the finale...because if it doesn't, "somebody gonna geta hurt real bad" :sneaky2:

I loved this weeks episode! I have to say that I had no pity whatsoever for Terri. I just thought "Good for him!"

OMG! SAME HERE!

I was like :jawdrop: and I was so shocked to see Will that angry and physical! It was almost out of character but totally understandable! And I was soooo scared that it was going to end up being a nightmare or something and Terri was going to wake up just before the commercial!

When she didn't tough I jusped up and ran around my house laughing! :lol3: I kinda felt bad about it but I was laughing too hard to care!

Can't wait but I'm so sad next week is the last episode! :no: