Glee

Suzy

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD. That was so awesome. So wonderfully awesome.

I died when I heard the first notes of Don't Rain On My Parade. She killed that song. I can't express how much I loved that solo. Best one of the whole season. Oh my god. :mf_lustslow:

Oh man, and then end. I'm not going to lie, I cried. They picked a great song for that too. When Will was running to get Emma :aah: times 10000000. That was so good! I'm still geeking out, or gleeking out, and I could go on forever, but I'll spare you guys :naughty:

I loved it. I can't wait until the spring!!!

:woot_jump:

I'm sooooooo confused! They way they filmed the end scene with Will watching the number with intercuts to him running through the hall to catch Emma, I can't tell if he actually ran to catch her or if he was daydreaming that he did! First when they cut to him at her empty office and came back to the number, it reaalyy looked like a daydream, but when he kissed her, it looked less like one. Did you think that too?

Yay! I'm not alone! :aah: I cried too :naughty: I actually ran up to the tv when her office was empty and shook the telly yelling "NOOO! FIND HER YOU FOOL!: :lol3:

My sister, who was also watching was just like :blink:

:roftl:

:lmfao: That is awesome!

I'm sooooooo confused! They way they filmed the end scene with Will watching the number with intercuts to him running through the hall to catch Emma, I can't tell if he actually ran to catch her or if he was daydreaming that he did! First when they cut to him at her empty office and came back to the number, it reaalyy looked like a daydream, but when he kissed her, it looked less like one. Did you think that too?

Oh, I thought he was just walking around the school trying to find her after she wasn't in her office.

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I've seen two movies w/ Matt Morrison:

Once Upon a Matress, Sir Harry(he sings w/ Zooey Deshcsenel(sp?) two of my favorite people!)

Music and Lyrics, Cora Corman's Manager, Ray- I realized it was him the second he opened his mouth (his back was turned too!) I think I have a radar for him suddenly:wink2:

Oh, and I was looking around on the site that sells Mika's doxen pillow (modcloth.com) and they must be Glee fans too!I found these:

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Accessories/Chic+Schuester+Necklace haha Will Schuester necktie!

http://www.modcloth.com/store/ModCloth/Womens/Might+as+Well+Jump+Necklace The title and parts of the description are taken from the song "Jump" that they sang for the matress comercial.

My brother downloaded the first 13 episodes, so we've spent the last few evenings watching all of them and I'm definitely a fan now. My favourite characters have to be Kurt and Sue Silvester.

I really hope it wins something at the Golden Globes as it's one of the best comedies I've seen in ages. :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...