Glee

Suzy

i think so, but haven't America already had the first series?!?! :blink:

Not yet.. The season finale (Regionals) is being broadcasted next tuesday :biggrin2:

Anyway, you are going to love the next episode! :teehee:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet.. The season finale (Regionals) is being broadcasted next tuesday :biggrin2:

Anyway, you are going to love the next episode! :teehee:

Oooooooohhhh! i thought you had. (i'm assuming you're from America :teehee:)

:boing: Soooo excited!!! :teehee:

I adore Glee, it´s my fave TV show :) The last 8 minutes of the pilot totally striked me... :swoon:

I hope to see Mika song in Glee version :wub2:

In a few hours season finale and Regionals... can´t wait!

And this is the cutest flashmob I´ve ever seen, I´m lovin´ it :wub2:

• 1 month later...

i love Glee and think it's brilliant i especially loved the power of madonna episode :roftl: and have watched it loads i got the cd as well.

Can't wait for this to come back on tv and watch them get revenge on vocal adrenline :naughty:

• 5 months later...

Ok a bit of a *bump* again. I love tv shows too much :naughty:

Yeah so I love it, totally unexpected I might add. It started airing here so I thought I would give it a go. I didn't think I would like it, I normally don't like movies e.g. where they start singing all of a sudden but I dunno, it feels weirdly familiar. I don't really think the two leads have the best voices though but okay. I love Kurt, Emma, the new coach (bieste?) and (of course!) Will... Was very happy to see they did one of my all time favorite songs :teehee: :

[YOUTUBE]8AwM9zoQTRs[/YOUTUBE]

Ooh I forgot about this thread! The second part of the second season is about to air over here in the US soon, I think next week. I don't like this season as much as I liked the first one, but hopefully it gets better this time around :naughty:

OMM!!!!

I LOVE GLEE!!!!!

I didn't know we have Glee thread till now....

I think that I watch more different US teen series at the same time then any teens in america and I am not a teenager....watch like 6 different series...

I am crazy....:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, we're the same! :roftl:

That show just came to TV in Estonia :teehee:

Do you like it?

Ooh I forgot about this thread! The second part of the second season is about to air over here in the US soon, I think next week. I don't like this season as much as I liked the first one, but hopefully it gets better this time around :naughty:

Yeah, I don't really like all the guest roles... Like paltrow, tssss. But... Rachel gets less song time, so I'm happy :roftl: It got really dramatic though, don't you think?

Hihi, anytime :aah: I took a break from gossip girl for a while, that's how I got hooked on glee :roftl:

Well I can take a break...

now I have Tuesday for Gossip Girl, 90210 and Pretty little Liars

Wednesday for One Tree Hill and Glee

Friday for The Vampire Diaries

:blink: wauu I am :loco:

Well I can take a break...

now I have Tuesday for Gossip Girl, 90210 and Pretty little Liars

Wednesday for One Tree Hill and Glee

Friday for The Vampire Diaries

:blink: wauu I am :loco:

Hehe, let's see, ATM I follow Desperate housewives, pretty little liars. That's it :aah:. Tsss, still have to wait so long for the next glee episode :teehee:

I miss Matthew Morrison's singing and his moves :groovy::naughty:

Hehe, let's see, ATM I follow Desperate housewives, pretty little liars. That's it :aah:. Tsss, still have to wait so long for the next glee episode :teehee:

I miss Matthew Morrison's singing and his moves :groovy::naughty:

Yes Glee is really awesome...

I found a Glee radio...on iTunes ..radio plays just Glee songs...I mean all songs of Glee cast and its really cool....If U want ....U can try to find ...

iTunes==>Radio==>Top 40 POP==>AceRadio Glee Radio...

I found a Glee radio...on iTunes ..radio plays just Glee songs...I mean all songs of Glee cast and its really cool....If U want ....U can try to find ...

Oh thanks! That is cool :thumb_yello: It's total eclipse of the heart atm, it's the only song where I personally think rachel sings nice :blush-anim-cl:

this is the best thing ever! i've never looked at itunes radio stations before. wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

i want glee to come back so bad right now, for some reason in australia they put the half season break on without the sectionals or christmas episode >.>

is there a mika one?

Edited by ibwm

this is the best thing ever! i've never looked at itunes radio stations before. wow wow wow wow wow wow wow.

i want glee to come back so bad right now, for some reason in australia they put the half season break on without the sectionals or christmas episode >.>

is there a mika one?

I watch Glee online....and they will return 6 February 2011....

No NO :sneaky2: they don't like MIka's songs....:crybaby:

I hope sooooo!!!!! :boing: .....

I like Kurt ..... Chris Colfer win a golden globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role

yeeeee :clap:

I know!!! Me too Oh I love him! Have you seen the golden globes?? I loved his speech :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]zCi4XLHXN8Y&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

He was one of my favorites from the beginning. Right from one of his first lines: "Hey!! This is a Marc Jacobs!!" :roftl: I knew I was gonna love him. I love how he got a bigger role during season two already :thumb_yello:

I know!!! Me too Oh I love him! Have you seen the golden globes?? I loved his speech :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]zCi4XLHXN8Y&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

He was one of my favorites from the beginning. Right from one of his first lines: "Hey!! This is a Marc Jacobs!!" :roftl: I knew I was gonna love him. I love how he got a bigger role during season two already :thumb_yello:

I didn't see golden globe but I saw Marc Salling (Puck) tweets about that and I was like :clap: and :boing:

I like the episode where whole team dancing on Beyonce....It's wauuu :roftl:

And I really like Kurt version of "Single Ladies"

And He has amazing styling....:biggrin2:

GLEE had a really good night at the GOLDEN GLOBE awards.

Here's a number I like to watch (from the Halloween Show)--

[YouTube]CEGdeMK_m8M&ob=av2el[/YouTube] :teehee:

DERIVATIVE of . . .

[YouTube]5Ff0cOPSpVA[/YouTube]

Edited by A. Clay

GLEE had a really good night at the GOLDEN GLOBE awards.

Here's a number I like to watch (from the Halloween Show)--

[YouTube]CEGdeMK_m8M&ob=av2el[/YouTube] :teehee:

DERIVATIVE of . . .

[YouTube]5Ff0cOPSpVA[/YouTube]

:biggrin2: I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!! I have whole soundtrack....

The Rocky Horror Picture Show RULES

I would like to watch in theater...:thumb_yello: