REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 09 Nov 2009 Mika@Deejay TV launch party - Milan

robertina

Thank you for the reports and pictures. It sounds like it was an amazingly intimate gig, how wonderful! I just have one little thing to say...

Dang it, Mika! If your foot still hurts, wear the @!$&ing foot brace! This ain't a fashion show, this is your life! :aah:

LOL

i guess that WAS a fashion show in a way

we were in a posh D&G event place and the show was all filmed to be broadcasted....maybe that's why he left the brace at home :thumb_yello:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL

i guess that WAS a fashion show in a way

we were in a posh D&G event place and the show was all filmed to be broadcasted....maybe that's why he left the brace at home :thumb_yello:

Pfffft, fashion victim!! Health's more important silly boy!! Mah...! :aah:

Thanks for all the reports and videos, and Robi thanks for the pics on Twitter last night :thumb_yello:

I really am worried he's pushing his foot too much, I know how much pain he must be feeling, as it's happened to me, it's agonising.

I hope he takes the weekend to completely rest it.

he's so professional, he only hinted at his pain once...he said 'i have a confession to make...do you know, this is the first gig without my brace...and now i am in such a pain i feel like crying'....can you believe i've got tears in my eyes reporting this?

Yes I can believe it! This probably wouldn't bother me much if I didn't actually see him with the injury but after all I've seen and heard I find it really distressing. Why not at least keep the foot brace on for heavensakes? :aah:

shall we start a 'one foot petition'?

Seriously!

I am glad that you all had a nice intimate gig. I love the high energy of a larger stage, but it's always something special when there is no barrier and he's right there with you for the whole performance. Thanks for the reports.

Yes I can believe it! This probably wouldn't bother me much if I didn't actually see him with the injury but after all I've seen and heard I find it really distressing. Why not at least keep the foot brace on for heavensakes? :aah:

Seriously!

I am glad that you all had a nice intimate gig. I love the high energy of a larger stage, but it's always something special when there is no barrier and he's right there with you for the whole performance. Thanks for the reports.

i guess he made that effort without the brace cause he was going to be filmed.

maybe he'll put it on again today?

and yes, i kept on asking the ppl 'is he going to perform HERE?' when i saw the stage...i could not believe our luck!

sitting at his feet!:shocked:

and yes, i kept on asking the ppl 'is he going to perform HERE?' when i saw the stage...i could not believe our luck!

sitting at his feet!:shocked:

This happened in LA for the secret gig. We kept peeking under the curtain to confirm it was really what we were imagining. We couldn't believe it! :teehee: