REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICS: 09 Nov 2009 Mika@Deejay TV launch party - Milan

robertina

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And about his foot too :shocked: But he said a lot of stuff in English first, then translated it into Italian, I'm quite proud of him actually, having learnt the language myself, I was very impressed!! :biggrin2:

yep twasn't itaspanian anymore :teehee:

now gotta learn the gestures :pinkbow:

pauraeh.gif

what have I started:naughty:

jokes apart, darn it's been quite an ah-mazin show {also maybe coz I was sitting on the stage mwhehe} the mastah jumped a lot {ufool} but also sang bravissimo, & new band members were espeshully cute too {poor keyboard player, I didn't notice the lil mistakes} :clap:

also, watermelon chupa is mah new addiction, thanks radio deejay :lg:

yep twasn't itaspanian anymore :teehee:

now gotta learn the gestures :pinkbow:

pauraeh.gif

what have I started:naughty:

jokes apart, darn it's been quite an ah-mazin show {also maybe coz I was sitting on the stage mwhehe} the mastah jumped a lot {ufool} but also sang bravissimo, & new band members were espeshully cute too {poor keyboard player, I didn't notice the lil mistakes} :clap:

also, watermelon chupa is mah new addiction, thanks radio deejay :aah::lollipop_girl:

I think it'd be funnier if he didn't learn the expressions, especially that one :naughty:

As I said in the other thread, the gig was absolutely AMAZING, I was on the 2nd row just in front of the stage and Mika was so close that I'm still shocked about it :mf_lustslow: Eyes contact was unbelievable :wub2:

He gave his best!He sang so loud and high and (unfortunately) he jumped too much! Everything was perfect but I was so so sad to hear that he had a lot of pain.

So I suggest to make another petition "Mika, please take care and WEAR BRACE ON STAGE if you can't help yourself on jumping too much":mf_rosetinted:

Who wants to join me? Seriously, he limped a lot in the end of the show and I was so sad to see him like that.

But, he was professional as usual and he was so happy too becuse we gave him our best!We sang so loud ALL SONGS, we laughed together...in one word: PERFECTION!!!

I'm on cloud 9...and I don't think I'll able to "recover" myself so soon :aah:

Unfortunately my camera made ugly pics and then I decided to leave it and look only the show..so..I'll have only few pics to show you!

EDIT: pics are up here

http://s574.photobucket.com/albums/ss190/Sarinachan/Mika%20DjTV%20gig%20in%20Milan/

Thx for the report and pics.

i LOVE that jacket (the gray w. dark red) :shocked::drool:

Edited by Dark Angel

Thank you for the reports and pictures. It sounds like it was an amazingly intimate gig, how wonderful! I just have one little thing to say...

Dang it, Mika! If your foot still hurts, wear the @!$&ing foot brace! This ain't a fashion show, this is your life! :aah:

Uuuuuuuuuu just found the report threads! YAY!

Francesco's link doesn't work for me too!

I love Giulia's pics there is one where i'm on stage with Mika! Thankssss!!!!

So laugh in this two days i have no words to say how it was but i can post here some "dialogues" ihihihih:

Domenica:

"Oooooooh, so cute! (the cap i made) Do you want i sign your photo?"

"Eh?! (Me smiling like an idiot)"

He made the gesture of sign and I " Ooooooh yes yes yes!" xD

At The Concert:

"You have all to close your eyes, and at the 3 you've to start jump!"

"Nooooooo, you're dangerous guy!" xDDD