• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was too harsh?

Harsh enough for me to PM you...:teehee:

Nice stroke!

Finally he woke up! I hope he continues in this way... Johnny Depp's way :teehee:

However in the video posted is there the performance of Mika?

Please edit it, Lucry...:teehee:

Wonka !!!

tem chance de você me contar o que foi que você postou sem pensar? acho que não né? :naughty:

PM soon...

For the moment no :sneaky2:

Can't even watch it...:dunno:

:roftl: :roftl: Right!!! Me too :roftl:

:lmfao: So did I! I knew not having a life and spending time here will pay me good - i manage to see your posts before editing!:naughty:

:lmfao:

Oh pity I missed all the fun. For once a thread I had to subscribe and I forgot :doh: PM? :teehee:

Reading the original conversation I can even guess a good "goodnight" message :teehee: the best one before going to bed actually. Eer no pun intended. Or yes? :naughty:

20091212l40l40act_33.jpg

Ah, mistery solved...

See who the sponsor is?

That justifies him loosing his mind kissing a girl and even double twitting...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh pity I missed all the fun. For once a thread I had to subscribe and I forgot :doh: PM? :teehee:

Reading the original conversation I can even guess a good "goodnight" message :teehee: the best one before going to bed actually. Eer no pun intended. Or yes? :naughty:

I'll solve your problem, Hat!:naughty:

Ahhhh! Mika on tv finally!! He's giving out an award!...

As I was sending the message...

Ahhhhh! I just have seen the kiss!!! she's not Alexa Dixon but an Spanish lady, don't know her. Will do tomorrow when I actually see the whole scene (I was zapping before going to bed)

Now he's gonna sing Rain, and now I'm leaving and...

.... where the fun, Wonka? :teehee:

Wow! it has just been too much. Well, there's never enough Mika! :naughty:

Finally Rain and Grace Kelly. He was amazing! he received a panel (I don't know how to say this in English, a piece of sheet with "I <3 Mika! in it that he of course took, we all know how he likes to keep all he's got :naughty:

And now courtesy of Mika and Da Wonka (Wonka :teehee:) , I'm finally leaving (did I say that about an hour? :aah: )

Tomorrow will post, after some house cleaning of course :naughty:

Edited by hathor

Wow! it has just been too much. Well, there's never enough Mika! :naughty:

Finally Rain and Grace Kelly. He was amazing! he received a panel (I don't know how to say this in English, a piece of sheet with "I <3 Mika! in it that he of course took, we all know how he likes to keep all he's got :naughty:

And now courtesy of Mika and Da Wonka (Wonka :teehee:) , I'm finally leaving (did I say that about an hour? :aah: )

Tomorrow will post, after some house cleaning of course :naughty:

No prob with the pun thingie, go rest, thank you for everything tonight...:thumb_yello::wub2: