Mika @ Premios 40Principales Madrid 11 Dec 2009

TheBlackQueen

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I do find hilarious is how he recoils when she lunges for him, saying "give me 2 kisses (the typical greeting in Spain)" at 3:15 :naughty:

I've noticed it too. Really funny. He is tired of pushy people that try to kiss him here and there :naughty: but being sincere I liked the situation and his reaction :biggrin2:

by the way, RWillams refused to marry her because he has a girlfriend; and Mika "proposed", does it means he has no girlfriend now??? :biggrin2::roftl:

I've noticed it too. Really funny. He is tired of pushy people that try to kiss him here and there :naughty: but being sincere I liked the situation and his reaction :biggrin2:

by the way, RWillams refused to marry her because he has a girlfriend; and Mika "proposed", does it means he has no girlfriend now??? :biggrin2::roftl:

I agree with you... I understand how Mika feels and his refusal... it's not good... :wink2:

he has no girlfriend now? Maybe yes :teehee: or maybe no :teehee:

Maybe it's a boyfriend :das:

I hope so, otherwise most fans will need counselling: it's hard to accept you've been rejected just because he didn't like you. :fisch::teehee:

Cause he said that he couldnìt kiss her because he was sick.. :mf_rosetinted:

Or... Did I understand wrong? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, he had a sore throat.

Kissing or hugging fans is not the best thing for him, he could easily catch a cold or the flu. :wink2:

I actually think he's too kind when he goes around hugging fans. Lots of artists don't even shake hands with fans. :biggrin2:

:teehee: that great haha :naughty:

What I find hilarious is the face that he pulls afterwards :naughty:

He's always very polite and tolerant (much more than I would manage if i was in his position for sure :aah:) with people making such demands of him, but I have observed a slight change in the way he handles these things in the past year or so. He seems to be more upfront "refusing" things or people than he was before. Maybe he is a bit tired of it, maybe not, but he seems a bit more happy to reject contact sometimes. And good for him. It would drive me nuts if people thought that they could ask me for hugs or kisses like that, so I really feel for him :wink2:.

Maybe it's a boyfriend :das:

Exactly. He's said himself that he doesn't limit his options. Could be anything :biggrin2:

V-me to Air First-Ever U.S. Broadcast of Los Premios 40 Principales on New Year's Eve

Friday, 18 December 2009

V-me rocks the New Year in style with the exclusive US Premiere of Los Premios 40 Principales - a showcase of the best and most popular music in the Spanish-speaking world. The two-hour V-me special airs Thursday, December 31st at 9P (ET) and Midnight (ET), and encores Friday, January 1st at 6P, 10P and 1A (All times ET).

Recorded live in Madrid, the 2009 Premios features performances by Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Robbie Williams, David Bisbal, Paulina Rubio, Marta Sanchez, Macaco, Mika, Estopa, James Morrison, Amaia Montero from La Oreja de Van Gogh and more.

With award winners from Mexico, Latin America and Spain in categories including Best Song, Best Artist, Best Group, Best Tour, Best Album and Best Video, it's a celebration that brings the Hispanic world together. And during the red carpet pre-show, V-me's Leila Cobo will mix with the stars and cover all the excitement.

Launched in 2006, Los Premios 40 Principales is Spain's top-rated TV music awards. The annual award show has appeal across Latin America, where it is syndicated to Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Ecuador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Panama - each country with its own 40 Principales radio station and a strong audience base. And V-me will be the exclusive U.S. home of this major special every year.

In nearly 40 markets, V-me is available free over-the-air, and on basic digital cable. V-me is also carried nationally via satellite in the basic and Hispanic packages of Dish Network and DirecTV. In some areas, V-me is available on Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-verse. For local channel information go to vmetv.com/estaciones.

About V-me

V-me, one of America's largest Spanish networks, entertains and informs Latino families in Spanish with primetime drama, music, sports, current affairs and Latin cinema, along with world class kids, food, lifestyle and nature. The 24-hour network, partnered with public television stations, is currently available in over 70% of all Hispanic homes V-me is the first venture of the media production and distribution company, V-me Media Inc. To find out more visit http://www.VmeTV.com.

Source: V-me

http://www.auto-mobi.info/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11998&Itemid=50

Edited by Miro

• 2 weeks later...

another pic with paulina

20091224elptenpor_4.jpg

Mika y Paulina Rubio en los Premios 40 Principales

MARIO CHAVARRÍA | 24-12-2009

El nuevo fetichismo de Paulina Rubio son las gafas en pasta de colores. “¿Y por qué no?”. Mika entra en el juego, pero no se lleva ninguna del camerino de la mexicana.

translation:

the new Paulina Rubio's fetishism are the sun glasses with colorful frameworks (I don't know if this is the right word :blush-anim-cl:) "Why not?". Mika joins her in the game but he didn't take any glasses from mexican's dressing room.