Mika: 'I emotionally killed a man' (digitalspy.com article)

pattycakes

Didn't see this anywhere yet..There's a few good quoteables, as usual. :naughty:

--------------------

Part 1:

Mika has claimed that he was worried about recording The Boy Who Knew Too Much because second albums often fail to match their predecessors.

The 'Rain' singer admitted that he listened to second records by other artists and was disappointed with what he found.

"I listened to a lot of second albums. The songs are alright but not great. They're just boring," he told The Times

"It felt like the singers had taken a couple of steps away from the microphone. It felt like they weren't good in bed like they used to be or didn't get as drunk as they would have before. They felt cautious.

"In the end, I thought, you know what, I might as well have a f**king good time, otherwise I'll kill myself."

Part 2:

Popstar Mika has claimed that he "emotionally killed" someone.

The 'Grace Kelly' singer, who has always refused to reveal his sexuality to the public, said that he feels like a "murderer" after a recent incident with a mystery man.

He told The Times: "I emotionally killed a man. It was three weeks ago. It's complicated. Suffice to say that I am now a murderer."

The musician also revealed that he wrote 2007 hit 'Love Today' after having sex, saying: "It came to me, fully formed, after the first time I had sleepy with someone and actually loved it." :roftl::aah:

-----------------------

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a188171/mika-second-albums-can-be-boring.html

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes posted but for the life of me cant find it

<helllpppppp>:naughty:

Right, there are ton of these circulating right now, stripped out of

the Times article from the other day. I don't think we

need to have a thread for each one, so I'm going to close this one.

Thanks! :thumb_yello: