How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was feeling depressed and i decided to talk to my friend and she started talking about a book and believing and spirituality and i really wanted her to shut up...:sneaky2:

Im sorry to hear that sweetie. And theres nobody else you can talk to?

And i know what you mean about want someone to shut up... feelt like that ALL DAY yesterday w. all the docs. i had to see :sneaky2:

Im sorry to hear that sweetie. And theres nobody else you can talk to?

And i know what you mean about want someone to shut up... feelt like that ALL DAY yesterday w. all the docs. i had to see :sneaky2:

Nah...it's just that i miss my family and friends and my sister...i haven't seen them for a long time since i've moved to another country (Canada) :no:

And i don't seem to get along with my new friends...

Aww i hope you feel better now that you're hospitalized, hopefully. :wink2:

Nah...it's just that i miss my family and friends and my sister...i haven't seen them for a long time since i've moved to another country (Canada) :no:

And i don't seem to get along with my new friends...

Aww i hope you feel better now that you're hospitalized, hopefully. :wink2:

im so so sorry to hear that! Tried that when i moved to the Uk. I hope the best for ya... and well theres always MFC :wink2:

thx a mill. I just donno how much it will get better today cos im already stressed and i have canceled a treatment :teehee:

im so so sorry to hear that! Tried that when i moved to the Uk. I hope the best for ya... and well theres always MFC :wink2:

thx a mill. I just donno how much it will get better today cos im already stressed and i have canceled a treatment :teehee:

Thank you :huglove:

I'm sure you can do it, my friend tried to make me believe in positive stuff tonight, i never did, but try it if you can. :wink2:

Disappointed with myself. Procrastinating all day and I have to prepare for the exam...

I do that too- it's no fun....

I am also disappointed and mad... I had to drop my siblings off at school at 8 and we woke up at 9...

Disappointed with myself. Procrastinating all day and I have to prepare for the exam...

i am feeling guilty now too...

plus...i got a bit dizzy from all that wine and i'm too tired to start reading anything anatomy-related or worse...biochemistry... :doh:

ANGEL!!! :boing: how are you sweetheart?

i heard you got my hug :wub2:

i feel like... lets just say crap... been here all day except for when i had a seizure cos of no meds. and the stress here... stressed again and feel the same way as back then except for it hurts a lot too, but doubt that i will get one more :blink: But im only here to the party and competition...

So how are you hun?

my lil sis said that yeah :huglove: means a lot to me. never thought that :blush-anim-cl: And notised she mentioned that i am/was wearing what you made for me :wub2:

Edited by Dark Angel

i feel like... lets just say crap... been here all day except for when i had a seizure cos of no meds. and the stress here... stressed again and feel the same way as back then except for it hurts a lot too, but doubt that i will get one more :blink But im only here to the party and competition...

So how are you hun?

my lil sis said that yeah :huglove: means a lot to me. never thought that :blush-anim-cl: And notised she mentioned that i am/was wearing what you made for me :wub2:

:sad::huglove: :huglove: have some more hugs :huglove:

i'm ok. back to school today... :huh: it's snowing like mad though

:biggrin2: yeah she did :blush-anim-cl: i'm so pleased you like it :biggrin2::wub2:

Edited by RainbowGirl