How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no need to feel that way... it's all fixed :huglove:

I know... If I get too excited you'll need to tell me to settle down...

I don't know why you feel that way, but I hope you feel better. It'll all be okay :flowers2:

It's just me being an overexcitable fangurl over Jimmy, that's all... :blush-anim-cl:

And now I'm confused... why oh why is there a thread about Mika's freckles???? :huh::aah:

I

It's just me being an overexcitable fangurl over Jimmy, that's all... :blush-anim-cl:

And now I'm confused... why oh why is there a thread about Mika's freckles???? :huh::aah:

That's all? :naughty:

We embarrass ourselves in front of Mika all the time, so don't worry about it. Seriously. :thumb_yello:

There's recently been a chain of threads for all of his body parts. Kind of degrading...

We embarrass ourselves in front of Mika all the time, so don't worry about it. Seriously. :thumb_yello:

There's recently been a chain of threads for all of his body parts. Kind of degrading...

yes, that's all... it might not seem like it on here but i actually do care what people think of me, and I don't Jimmy to think I'm completely nuts and avoid me... and I don't want him to tell Ben that I'm nuts and have him avoid me too! I think I'm over it now though.. :blush-anim-cl:

I've noticed a few of those... it's weird... and I agree with you, a bit degrading...

Accomplished :original:

oh and i held the Olympic torch...no big :naughty:

:teehee:

Before I start, I'm going to apologise... I'm going to be swearing a lot very soon...

Okay, so I was offered a job in September last year after I had the strokes. the education department knew what had happened, and they still offered the job to me. Anyways, I got a phone call today telling me that they wanted me to drive to Sydney (which is a four hour plus drive in ****ing peak hour traffic) to have a neuropsychological assessment!!!

The ****ing **** thing about this is that I had a ****ing neuropsychological assessment in September and there's going to be no ****ing difference in this one cause the last one showed that I was slightly deficient in a couple of areas and I was ****ing normal in everything else!!!!

To make thing even more interesting, my occupational therapist called this woman from the education department and told her it was ridiculous, and they were worried about their duty of ****ing care!!! Then she had the gall to lie and tell my OT that they didn't have all the information when they offerent the job, which again is ****ing **** cause not only did my mother explain what had happened, my OT has explained in detail what has happened and that I can do the ****ing job, and my rehab doctor (who is tough enough to make my mum cry, that's hard! :teehee:) told her in detail what had happened and that I should be right to work this ****ing year!!!

What the ****!!!! This is ****ing discrimination and I don't ****ing like it! I feel like crying and bashing the crap out of something and throwing stuff!!!!

Still have that sore throat but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Excited cuz we'll be done with "End of the River" soon! It's so trippy! Can't wait to see what it looks like filmed! Also I get to write my bunny story tonight! It's better than talking otters! Those are just childish! lol :D

Plus, I drove in the wintery weather for the first time today and I didn't die, so I'm frackin awesome right now! :D

Hader den form for problemer og har fået nok af dem selvom jeg kun har haft en kæreste... holder mig til at være single nu :mf_rosetinted:

Elsker at have en kæreste... når vedkommende opfører sig som en i hvert fald. :teehee:

Men der kan være noget om det. Det kan bare være træls at være single og være trængende efter lidt intimt samvær. :o

Elsker at have en kæreste... når vedkommende opfører sig som en i hvert fald. :teehee:

Men der kan være noget om det. Det kan bare være træls at være single og være trængende efter lidt intimt samvær. :o

Hvor længe har i været sammen?

Single og være trængende... nederlag! det er det eneste jeg hader ved single :blink:

Ægte jyde siden du bruger "træls"? :naughty:

sooo...many...mika...body...parts....can't...handle...it...:lmfao:

What about a "mikas voice" thread..............

Hvor længe har i været sammen?

Single og være trængende... nederlag! det er det eneste jeg hader ved single :blink:

Ægte jyde siden du bruger "træls"? :naughty:

Vi har kendt hinanden i 13 måneder, men kun været sammen i de tre af dem. Det skal dog lige siges at man også kan være trængende, selvom man er i et forhold. :shocked: Og det skulle komme fra den kvindelig del, heh.

Ja, det kan jeg vidst ikke løbe fra... jeg er født og opvokset det meste af mit liv i Jylland. :biggrin2:

Vi har kendt hinanden i 13 måneder, men kun været sammen i de tre af dem. Det skal dog lige siges at man også kan være trængende, selvom man er i et forhold. :shocked: Og det skulle komme fra den kvindelig del, heh.

Ja, det kan jeg vidst ikke løbe fra... jeg er født og opvokset det meste af mit liv i Jylland. :biggrin2:

Jo det ved jeg.... var sammen med en i 3 år... var trængende det meste af tiden :naughty: Men jeg håber da at dit kærste problem vil komme i orden :thumb_yello:

Håer jeg kan forstå dig hvis vi ses d. 15 marts. Jeg forstår overhoved ik sønderjysk :blush-anim-cl:

Jo det ved jeg.... var sammen med en i 3 år... var trængende det meste af tiden :naughty: Men jeg håber da at dit kærste problem vil komme i orden :thumb_yello:

Håer jeg kan forstå dig hvis vi ses d. 15 marts. Jeg forstår overhoved ik sønderjysk :blush-anim-cl:

Tak tak, det gør jeg også!

Bare rolig... jeg er midtjyde. ;) Men jeg skal nok snakke langsomt hvis det kniber. :naughty: