How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you'll feel better soon :huglove:

Thanks my dear:huglove: I'm under big stress due to the recent events on Bunnies thread.:boxed: I was shocked when I saw your pics next to those of Bill Kaulitz. It seems like you're siblings, huh???:shocked:

Thanks my dear:huglove: I'm under big stress due to the recent events on Bunnies thread.:boxed: I was shocked when I saw your pics next to those of Bill Kaulitz. It seems like you're siblings, huh???:shocked:

Yeah those 2 piccies did look a lot alike :blink: But from what i know... then i only have 2 ½ siblings :thumb_yello:

the only thing i know about my father is that he is british.... never seen him so maybe he has some more kids somewhere :roftl:

Oohh, sorry didn't get your point. Thought in quite another direction :blink: But anyway, you're right.:thumb_yello:

the pipe that gives the apartment heat has broken cos of the cold and casn first get fixed Monday so its freezing cold atm. minus donno outside w. lots of snow :aah:

I'm sorry you're so cold!:shocked:

I hope you won't catch a cold and everything will be fixed by Monday as this is really a bad timing!:sneaky2:

Wear lots of sweaters honey! Sending warm :huglove: to you:wub2:

So very very very very angry.

:sneaky2:

My mother has the notion in her head that making negative comments about my messy room and messy bathroom will motivate me to clean them.

Honestly, it just makes me angry and spiteful.

She focuses on ALL the negative things, and that amount of negatvity really degrades me. She can never see the good things, or if she does, she doesn;t talk about them.

It makes me think all I am is a messy room and a messy bathroom in her eyes.

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO LIFE THEN CLEAN ROOMS.

UGH.

And my best friend has been super-negative too, and I just can't take that much negatiity around me without becoming spiteful.

I'll just go and dance it out to WAG and other Mika music.