How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You fly alone and will be alone there most of the time? No way.:blink:

Nothing wrong about fly alone... what im nervous about is that its a "strange" place and get lost and get a seizure cos of that... I even feel nervous in the city i live in for the same... Just be around someone who knows that i have it and i'll feel better... but well i havent had a seizure for some time :biggrin2:

Edited by Dark Angel

Nothing wrong about fly alone... what im nervous about is that its a "strange" place and get lost and get a seizure cos of that... I even feel nervous in the city i live in for the same... Just be around someone who knows that i have it and i'll feel better... but well i havent had a seizure for some time :biggrin2:

Yeah, I get your point. Will you meet some other MFCrs earlier? Go for lunch with them or something? I always use taxi when come to some unknown city for the first time.:wink2:

Yeah, I get your point. Will you meet some other MFCrs earlier? Go for lunch with them or something? I always use taxi when come to some unknown city for the first time.:wink2:

i was suppose to but she (Monie) canceled cos she is going to meet up with another mfcer (Laurel) and will then first meet up in the evening... I donno w. Mellody :blink: Monie will tell her from what know...

i was suppose to but she (Monie) canceled cos she is going to meet up with another mfcer (Laurel) and will then first meet up in the evening... I donno w. Mellody :blink: Monie will tell her from what know...

Think you shouldn't be alone the whole day in London.:boxed: I know that 90 MFCrs come to London. It's impossible no one can meet with you.:sneaky2: At what time do you arrive there?

8:45 am.... and staying 5-10 min. walk from the venue...

You arrive so early?? Awww, you can't be alone till the evening waiting the gate to be opened. You have to care about youself cos it's almost the whole day till the gig. You have to contact someone or going to some place when you can relax a bit huh?:aah:

Hungry, but very grateful for my friends. School sucked, but here I get cheered up pretty much right away...:wub2:

I've seen you voted thanks Kathy:huglove: I was at Keti's school at some board meeting and she went for her Math lesson. On Monday she goes to school again and it's desaster for her.:naughty:

You arrive so early?? Awww, you can't be alone till the evening waiting the gate to be opened. You have to care about youself cos it's almost the whole day till the gig. You have to contact someone or going to some place when you can relax a bit huh?:aah:

Yeah i miss London...

gate to be opened? :blink:

in the hammersmith area... 5-10 min walk from where im staying... close to the Hammersmith station...

im not going to stay outside the venue from sat to sun... not that obsessed :naughty:

You can visit National Gallery for instance :naughty:

welcome :huglove:

:naughty: but good to hear she's well again :biggrin2:

She's not quite good but can't be on vacations so long LOL:roftl: