How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

will be my first time alone in a big city outside Denmark alone w. my epilepsy... have to try it sooner or later...

I've had it in my mind. You'll be fine and happy:huglove:

donno how to find it... knows how to find the apollo and heathrow cos ive been there a few times :naughty:

Well, you can always check it on the city map. :wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and nervous.........

Can you imagine how much me and Keti shall be nervous in Germany seeing Mika for the first time ever? Maybe I'll get away.:roftl: I don't know how to act in that situation, will be confused, I'm not used to be anyone's fan:boxed::aah:

Can you imagine how much me and Keti shall be nervous in Germany seeing Mika for the first time ever? Maybe I'll get away.:roftl: I don't know how to act in that situation, will be confused, I'm not used to be anyone's fan:boxed::aah:

i can imagine... i think... i was pretty nervous before the first show i went to started but when it started :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbht: wasnt nervous anylonger...

Edited by Dark Angel

i can imagine... i think... i was pretty nervous before the first show i went to started but when it started :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbht: wasnt nervous anylonger...

but what im nervous about is the alone thingy sat. :blink:

Edit: going to meet up w. Mellody :yay:

Yeah, right, I don't wanna think about him, only about the show.:naughty:

So I see you won't be alone. Great!:thumb_yello:

Yeah, right, I don't wanna think about him, only about the show.:naughty:

So I see you won't be alone. Great!:thumb_yello:

:shocked: good luck w. that! I was thinking a lot about what he maybe were going to wear... and talking w. 3 about trying to get him shirtless. They wanted to help but when it was time to yell... they were too shy! :blink: So i had to do it myself... wasnt easy alone w. girl screaming :blink:

I hate when that happens :sneaky2:

I hope everything works out :huglove:

Thank you! I'll see her tomorrow, so hopefully we can work it out then.

Sometimes the internet is cool, but a lot of times it's harder to work out miscommunications in words than it is face-to-face. :dunno:

extremely happy :roftl:

bought 2 watches yesterday that I've wanted for quite some time.

Never tought I would be allowed to buy them actually

(the swatch colour codes, shiny: green and purple one) because my mother tought they looked a bit childish. Hell no they don't I just love em!

very worried.has anyone else read Mika's latest tweet about the london gigs being "the last in london for a long time"? is he planning o leaving or -even worse - retiring? his latest single has been widely unavailable to buy in record stores too, which makes me think there's something going on with him. i hope to God wherever he goes that he keeps on doing what he does, because a world without Mika's music would be a very sad and dull world!

I feel... blah :huh:

very worried.has anyone else read Mika's latest tweet about the london gigs being "the last in london for a long time"? is he planning o leaving or -even worse - retiring? his latest single has been widely unavailable to buy in record stores too, which makes me think there's something going on with him. i hope to God wherever he goes that he keeps on doing what he does, because a world without Mika's music would be a very sad and dull world!

I suppose it's just because he'll be touring the rest of the world for a while... I don't think he's planing to retire or something. I actually wish he'd said that because part of that time (after the Europan leg) is going to be spend in gigs in south america :teehee:.