Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stuck in th middle... :blink:

Why's that?

I am very hyped up... not only did I go see Kick Ass, but my sister told me who else is going to a Twilight convention, and I've heard the first single from Hanson's new album! :punk

Why's that?

I am very hyped up... not only did I go see Kick Ass, but my sister told me who else is going to a Twilight convention, and I've heard the first single from Hanson's new album! :punk

middleman between my mum and s-dad atm.

I'm feeling crushed, they rejected my visa application, for no reason at all, I provided every document possible even my bank accounts balance and proof that me and my husband own a small company but apparently I wasn't good enough for them. After a very hard and rather disrepectul process it seems I won't be able to travel to any concert. I'm tryin to appeal the decision but that could take a very long time to resolve.

I hate this, I feel that I'm treated poorly just because I happen to be born in the coutry I was born.

I'm feeling crushed, they rejected my visa application, for no reason at all, I provided every document possible even my bank accounts balance and proof that me and my husband own a small company but apparently I wasn't good enough for them. After a very hard and rather disrepectul process it seems I won't be able to travel to any concert. I'm tryin to appeal the decision but that could take a very long time to resolve.

I hate this, I feel that I'm treated poorly just because I happen to be born in the coutry I was born.

That's so unfair... I hope you do get to go to some concerts! :huglove:

I'm tired, hungry and have a headache...