How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a huge part of my life is gone. My best friend who is like my older brother just graduated and is moving to Florida soon. So I'll be 20 hours away from him. And then LOST ended. Six years of dedication is over.

I feel like a huge part of my life is gone. My best friend who is like my older brother just graduated and is moving to Florida soon. So I'll be 20 hours away from him. And then LOST ended. Six years of dedication is over.

Try and look at it as a new beginning. Maybe something good will come out of him leaving. I know that sounds bad, but it doesn't have to be. :wink2:

--------

I actually feel fine. A little stressed about getting everything done so I can graduate. :aah:

Try and look at it as a new beginning. Maybe something good will come out of him leaving. I know that sounds bad, but it doesn't have to be. :wink2:

Thanks. I've been trying. I know that it opens up a whole new world for him. And I still have my other friends to go back to when school starts again.

Thanks. I've been trying. I know that it opens up a whole new world for him. And I still have my other friends to go back to when school starts again.

If you were meant to be friends, then you'll stay friends. Sometimes distance and silence doesn't really matter. During my 2.5-month long Summer, I probably only talked to my best friend once or twice, but once school started it was as if nothing had changed. We're lucky to have that kind of relationship where we don't need to talk to each other everyday to know how each is doing. In the end, we're still BFFs, even if it doesn't seem like it based on the average definition. It's a weird friendship, but we'd do anything for each other. :naughty:

Anyways, I'm just saying that you guys will be fine. :huglove:

My face is BURNING... something my doc. gave me for my skin after i asked sweet makes my skin burn, red and dry :blink:... he did warn me though the burning but i never though this much :shocked:

Argh, that sounds bad! Should definitely stop using it :aah:

My face is BURNING... something my doc. gave me for my skin after i asked sweet makes my skin burn, red and dry :blink:... he did warn me though the burning but i never though this much :shocked:

Is it that meditated creme stuff? :blink:

I put some stuff on my arms for excema and the 1st time, It felt like my arm was on fire..

it got better the next time.. :original:

Argh, that sounds bad! Should definitely stop using it :aah:

my meds kinda dstroies" my skin. not easy to see though.. but enough to i need some skin creme thingy

Is it that meditated creme stuff? :blink:

I put some stuff on my arms for excema and the 1st time, It felt like my arm was on fire..

it got better the next time.. :original:

its is...

Possible Side Effects of Epiduo:

Some possible side effects of Epiduo use include:

* dryness

* redness

* flaking

* stinging or burning

REALLY? Havent notised :blink::aah:

Something i used years ago but asked my doc. today if i could get it again... not cos my skin is that bad but just to be safe. i had compleatly forgotten how it reacted.... i looks like an almost boiled lobster... ok will "disappear" within a few hours but still... :blink:

my meds kinda dstroies" my skin. not easy to see though.. but enough to i need some skin creme thingy

its is...

Possible Side Effects of Epiduo:

Some possible side effects of Epiduo use include:

* dryness

* redness

* flaking

* stinging or burning

REALLY? Havent notised :blink::aah:

Something i used years ago but asked my doc. today if i could get it again... not cos my skin is that bad but just to be safe. i had compleatly forgotten how it reacted.... i looks like an almost boiled lobster... ok will "disappear" within a few hours but still... :blink:

:teehee:

Gotta love the side effects of stuff like that.. my favourite is seeing seizures as a side effect of anti seizure medications :doh::teehee: