How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

the garlic one is one of my faves. too :naughty:

I like the happy birthday one a lot too. Its a pic you cant get but i found it and asked him if i could get it and i could... thought i had to pay for it and shipping.. but nope! :wub2: Same with a cd i got before it was released as a "thank you/merry xmas" gift

Wow, that's cool. The Happy Birthday pic is really naaahce :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ignored, unlucky..., tired

You're not ignored :huglove:

And there will be many upcoming competitions you can participate and i'm sure you'll win one of them :wink2: Wouldn't be surprised if they have more than just 1 tourbook to give away!!!

You're not ignored :huglove:

And there will be many upcoming competitions you can participate and i'm sure you'll win one of them :wink2: Wouldn't be surprised if they have more than just 1 tourbook to give away!!!

there have been so many competitions on here... never won one... dont remember the last time i won a competition :blink: im just an unlucky person...

there have been so many competitions on here... never won one... dont remember the last time i won a competition :blink: im just an unlucky person...

go out and find your luck, maybe have you forgot on your bathroom??:teehee:

go out and find your luck, maybe have you forgot on your bathroom??:teehee:

must have been the bathroom at another place... cos its more than 3-4 years ago and ive lived where i live now since 06... maybe i lost it when i lived in the Uk :blink:

I was happy till I realised I had to learn some useless stuff in Biology for tomorrow :thumbdown:

now I see people in here who don't feel quite okay :sad:

A big :huglove: for Angel and Laurel!

:squirrel:

I hated classes like that ... Biology ... Chemistry ... actually ... I hated school :lmfao:

You have my sympathies ... least I don't have to go there anymore :wink2: