Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww im sorry to hear that hun :huglove:

May he forever RIP

I'm just trying to figure out why he said he was going to a certain place but ended up in a place miles away from there. He wasn't even headed in the right direction. . . it's confusing.

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that! May he RIP

:huglove:

Same here *hands over a strong coffee* :wink2:

Thx for the coffee... im still a lil tired of you ask my eyes but my head says something else.. its hyper and in love :mf_lustslow:

I was going to fix my digi. cam. but never got so far... its just laying on my lap waiting for me to pack it out.... can blame mka for that :naughty:

After viewing the pics from pinkpop - i feel like Mika on this pic :mf_rosetinted:

luxemburg52.jpg

:naughty:

count me in....

Love that pc. Think he looks hot on it even though you cant see him much. Its just the way he is hanging... sounds wrong :das: just dont like the grey undies (have checked the pic close...)

what goood news?!

Mika will be in Murcia, Spain for MTV on 10th July! And I can goooooooooooooooooooooooo :boing: :boing: :boing:

And it will be aired in many countries coz it's MTV so it is good news too for those mfcers who can attend!

Mika will be in Murcia, Spain for MTV on 10th July! And I can goooooooooooooooooooooooo :boing: :boing: :boing:

And it will be aired in many countries coz it's MTV so it is good news too for those mfcers who can attend!

You lucky thing!

verrry happy....and fangirly :teehee: I just came across pics that my friend took at the last 2 Mika shows we were both at :aah: I always wondered why he never posted them since i saw him taking the pix....well turns out he DID and the "new" pix are making me relive these shows! :roftl:... Im getting all :wub2::wub2: