How do you feel right now? part 2

Dark Angel

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you wrote has nothing to do with that ..... And that wasn't a question I wanted to be answered, I was hoping that you would think about it ...

:sad: Can you guys please stop fighting? It's not helping or getting anyone anywhere. Whatever happened is in the past. I know it's not the best thing that's ever happened, but it's not the end of the world.

I'm fearing the exact same thing yes ... Too bad ... I was hoping spitting it out would get us anywhere, but it doesn't ...

I'll shut up about it .. I've said my thoughts and explained my point of view, people can do with it what they want ...

hhmmmm... nope...

In that case we're done ... If you don't even want to think about things that people say ... Have fun with your own little life and your own bubble, I seriously hope we don't cross each other much in threads anymore ...

And yes, I'm not nice at the moment, but I've had it, I've never been like this ever in my life, but you got me there .. Be proud ...

I'm pretty good :biggrin2:

DA, the Lemon Tree Club (where all the chat from Mikagasmics went) used to be very good for that kinda chat, but i seem to be the only one who ever notices it anymore after Tay and Amber disappeared... :sad:

/...You're making me feel so guilty :aah:

In that case we're done ... If you don't even want to think about things that people say ... Have fun with your own little life and your own bubble, I seriously hope we don't cross each other much in threads anymore ...

And yes, I'm not nice at the moment, but I've had it, I've never been like this ever in my life, but you got me there .. Be proud ...

hhmmm... im only takeing a 1-2 days break from the gasmic i think so i will be back soonish...

I feel like .. I HATE SOUTH CAROLINA. and thoroughly dislike our goverment... trying to take the arts from all students, no Choruses, dance classes... :sneaky2:

For real! I've got that same problem with Arizona. I hope this showing your papers thing goes to court cuz it's just a stupid new law!

For real! I've got that same problem with Arizona. I hope this showing your papers thing goes to court cuz it's just a stupid new law!

I know! I mean.. In the Declaration of Independence it states "We the people" NOT "We the government" :hair:

our government is sadly going downhill. :sad: See, I am destined to have a Career in Music, if they take out our choruses.. where am I gonna get that experience i need to be successful? :aah:

I don't fully understand Arizona's new law.. aren't they not allowing any illegal immigrants in? :blink:

I know! I mean.. In the Declaration of Independence it states "We the people" NOT "We the government" :hair:

our government is sadly going downhill. :sad: See, I am destined to have a Career in Music, if they take out our choruses.. where am I gonna get that experience i need to be successful? :aah:

I don't fully understand Arizona's new law.. aren't they not allowing any illegal immigrants in? :blink:

Yep. And they are sending a bunch back along with any children they have that have been born here. (So even some legal citizens.)

How do I feel right now? Worried mostly. Check out why:

http://www.azdailysun.com/news/local/644669f6-7cba-11df-a67b-001cc4c03286.html

http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/2-new-wildfires-raging-in-Flagstaff-96767704.html

Yep, my world's on fire. Or at least 3,000 acres of it is.

Yep. And they are sending a bunch back along with any children they have that have been born here. (So even some legal citizens.)

How do I feel right now? Worried mostly. Check out why:

http://www.azdailysun.com/news/local/644669f6-7cba-11df-a67b-001cc4c03286.html

http://www.azfamily.com/outbound-feeds/yahoo-news/2-new-wildfires-raging-in-Flagstaff-96767704.html

Yep, my world's on fire. Or at least 3,000 acres of it is.

Aww! that's sad.. :sad: I don't think they should send them back.. IMO..

My Uncle is a Legal Citizen from Vietnam..

:huglove: Sorry about the fire.. we had that last year at Myrtle beach.. it was terrible. :sad:

Aww! that's sad.. :sad: I don't think they should send them back.. IMO..

My Uncle is a Legal Citizen from Vietnam..

:huglove: Sorry about the fire.. we had that last year at Myrtle beach.. it was terrible. :sad:

Me neither.

They are sending in the big guns (and by guns I mean ones that shoot crazy amounts of water) tomorrow at 8am. I just hope it doesn't get much bigger. We're on Yahoo News for cryin out loud!