What Are Your Goals for 2010?

KaryLovesMika!

I just can't believe I'll hit the 20 mark. It's awesome but also kind of scary!

And If I go to Paris, you better believe I'll stop in London :naughty: And if Mika's doing a gig around July or August anywhere near there, I will center my trip around it :wub2:

First though...I need to stop spending my money at Freepeople.com and actually save something. oy.

I don't feel grown up enough to be 20 sometimes :teehee:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get mika to come to new zealand

see mika live

be more organised

actually achieve something at university

get better friends (my current friends suck)

travel some more

not a lot I know but this year was a year of firsts, this year has been amazing!

Guest whalesfood

1. see the rest of the world

2. run a mile (since my stroke)

3. climb the rock wall

4. stay out of hospitals

5. get into oxford.

get mika to come to new zealand

see mika live

be more organised

actually achieve something at university

get better friends (my current friends suck)

travel some more

not a lot I know but this year was a year of firsts, this year has been amazing!

I like your goals and the list doesn't have to be huge but meaningful and achievable. And do all of your friends suck? :blink: Hehe, good luck getting not-sucker ones.

Growing up is optional :biggrin2:

Last night, my friend just reminded me that I'm still twelve years old. I was whining about my anxiety surrounding my upcoming campus visit for the college I want to attend. She got me to shut up by referencing the sparkling balls on her tree and I was all OOOO SHINY! Then, there were disco ball jokes and it was all falling out of my chair and giggling after that.

I'm so easy to entertain. :biggrin2:

Oh I know it is, but sometimes I feel that I don't have enough independence and I should be more responsible. You know, grow up and start to do adult things...which I *have* started to do...

I like your goals and the list doesn't have to be huge but meaningful and achievable. And do all of your friends suck? :blink: Hehe, good luck getting not-sucker ones.

well most of them do! there are a few that I hope to keep forever! but a few have completely stopped talking to me since they saw big girl photos on facebook I mean seriously!

Guest whalesfood
well most of them do! there are a few that I hope to keep forever! but a few have completely stopped talking to me since they saw big girl photos on facebook I mean seriously!

why on earth did they do that?!

By "big girl photos" you mean photos of you or your friends or Mika's?

Either way, they are douchebags!! They DO suck and they don't deserve being friends with you anyway, f***'em all!

By "big girl photos" you mean photos of you or your friends or Mika's?

Either way, they are douchebags!! They DO suck and they don't deserve being friends with you anyway, f***'em all!

meaning me and tegan (nico_collard) being mika big girls on stage in sydney!

- support and promote Bumblefoot better

- support and promote Mika more

- loose weight

- get my epilepsy under better control

- get the final things for moveing to London fixed

- see Mika live

- see guns n Roses live

- get back to work for the record compag. i worked for before

Archived