What Are You Doing Right Now? Part 5!

purplegrape

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can't stop giggling cause we were playing monopoly while pleasantly toasted on Peach Brandy. I can't say Rail Roads right.. keep saying wail woads which only causes me to giggle. I think it's bed time. aw.. been a naughty monkee. :roftl:

lmao oh well at leat Jonathan Ross won't feel left out if he meets you & you've had the peach brandy lol you'd both probably end up falling about laughing saying wail woads lmfao :lmfao::roftl:

I'm about to go have a shower and breakfast. Then it's off to my summer job for me.

summer job??? pardon??? sorry that threw me, how can it be a summer job when it's winter?

I'm trying to stop laughing my head off & choking in the process.

You see what set me off laughing & suffering a bad coughing fit was I was trying to film a birthday message for Ricky Martin (his webteam asked us fans to record birthday messages to him to be all put together) and anyhow I started to record and this is what i said at first & what started the laughing & coughing fit:roftl:

Hola Ricky I just wanted to wish you a merry birthdaymas

I ended up trying to say birthday & xmas together at the same time lmfao :lmfao:

I have managed to get a video clip done of me wishing him a happy birthday but looking back at the clip I did first where i messed up made me start laughing again. :lmao:

I did delete it though so I can't show you all

I shoulda saved it shouldn't i to give people a bit of a laugh lol

lmao oh well at leat Jonathan Ross won't feel left out if he meets you & you've had the peach brandy lol you'd both probably end up falling about laughing saying wail woads lmfao :lmfao::roftl:

summer job??? pardon??? sorry that threw me, how can it be a summer job when it's winter?

Who is Johnathan Ross? *blinks* That was a hysterical game. We were only slightly buzzed but we were just enough of a mess for it to be funny.

Archived