Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

You can sorta see the hat... :blink: Ever since watching "because I said so" I have a thing for men in hats. BUT! (big but!) There are very few men who can pull it off... but when they do! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

18043_102518113109335_100000534418012_69092_4909276_n.jpg

The only 2 men who know how to wear hats are Mika and Johnny Depp :mf_rosetinted: it's my humble opinion :thumb_yello:

Mika can put ANY stupid thing on his head and look gorgeous! At least cute :wub2:

y2f4l7rjwocklwhso4t1.jpg

The only 2 men who know how to wear hats are Mika and Johnny Depp :mf_rosetinted: it's my humble opinion :thumb_yello:

Mika can put ANY stupid thing on his head and look gorgeous! At least cute :wub2:

y2f4l7rjwocklwhso4t1.jpg

That is SO true!! Johnny Depp & Mika also manage to look good in otherwise ridiculous looking glasses. (well... not over the top Gaga glasses, but just stuff that looks ridiculous on other peeps!)

That is SO true!! Johnny Depp & Mika also manage to look good in otherwise ridiculous looking glasses. (well... not over the top Gaga glasses, but just stuff that looks ridiculous on other peeps!)

yes :thumb_yello:

but not yellow glasses :sneaky2::biggrin2:

It's my avatar in Russian fan club! :wub2:

Aw :wub2:

Its soo preeeetty, i could stare at it for weeks and not get bored :drool::doh:

Actually.. good thing i printed it out cos now i can take it too school and stare at it in my classes!! Well.. maybe just the classes I hate.

• 2 weeks later...

y2f4l7rjwocklwhso4t1.jpg

This one it really lovely:wub2:

b2.jpg

ah.jpg

Does the second one count as a sort of a hat?:naughty:

l_ae09671be702fedd9d21210b9652ff0c.jpg

just these days saw it in gasmics and even thoug about posting here :thumb_yello:

edit: it wasn't gasmics, it was your odd thread :) I always confuse them, they are both with the same influence :biggrin2:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen