Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

He's kinda cool to accept it even if he doesn't like..

To be honest, I have never tried..

Capuche3.jpg

BonnetHammersmithLondon.jpg

But I love him....know Mika for me is one of the best thing that happen in my sad life ...now I can live without mika's music,songs etc..to know about him and his life.....Mika have changed my life... you understand me....

But I love him....know Mika for me is one of the best thing that happen in my sad life ...now I can live without mika's music,songs etc..to know about him and his life.....Mika have changed my life... you understand me....

Who??? Mika or your husband?? Just to be sure..:naughty:

Anyway, of course I understand.. :huglove:

i couldn't find any photos of mika in hats, but even if i did, i don't know much about technology and can't upload any!

Don¡t worry,I wouldn't know about technology,but now I can upload many pics..... can we help you????:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

0kdqjusdzyztmiujwdrpdg.jpg

174agr.jpg

Oh don't worry,it doesn't matter what else Mika will wear in his head,he always will be handsome....:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

lithu19.jpg

Klaipeda! My first gig! Thus, this cap will always be the most special for me :wub2:

I have this photo next my daughter's photo....

My husband doesn't like so much that I have Mika's pics for all of my home...

212io2t.jpg

sensual and hot with hat.............:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I try to keep my Mika's pics away from my husband, just in order not to tease him. I spare his feelings :aah: I really appreciate his tolerance and patience.

41557524380950271large.jpg

AWWWWWWWWW what a gorgeous pic! Like dark-haired young Dorian Grey, so aristocratic :wub2:

i couldn't find any photos of mika in hats, but even if i did, i don't know much about technology and can't upload any!

Just create your album in some of the image hostings, and then copy image URL, press the icon "insert image" and insert this URL (link) into your reply.

so beautiful hats! I love all these fairytale hats! While we were waiting to to to the stage at Lollipop, Mika put on this hat, and I said 'Amazing hat!" and than understood that his mother was standing right before me! But anyway, I hope she was pleased to hear that someone admires this design :)