Mika in Hats

Dreamy_Queen

Oh, it's funny but... If someone is acquinted with Russian culture - it reminds me of fashionable Russian guys of 19 century. He needs an accordion here

The hat was from an old man at the Pub Party he threw. See my video of the old man here:

Haha I'm loving Mika in hats :blush-anim-cl:

a hat someone made for him. Think it was in japan

Oh, the fluffy-bear-hat? XD winleelee (MFCer from hong kong) bought two hats that are kind of like a fluffy bear? :blink: I don't know how to describe it. D: and gave one to him and he wore it :D

a9wsk.jpg

Haha I'm loving Mika in hats :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, the fluffy-bear-hat? XD winleelee (MFCer from hong kong) bought two hats that are kind of like a fluffy bear? :blink: I don't know how to describe it. D: and gave one to him and he wore it :D

a9wsk.jpg

cute :wub2:

Is the Iphone of Mika's?

You are so lucky to be here!!! You will tell stories about it to your grandchildren!:mf_lustslow:

Yes, I am very lucky, and not just Mika wise, really. It's about getting out there and going places. You sort of build your own luck and I plan to soak up as many stories as possible. I am determined to make as un-boring as I can :aah:

haha I'm not sure D: I wasn't there :thumbdown: stupid curfew. but I think it's his :blink: he's holding it along with that green wallet-type thing right? XD

Yep, you're right =)

Also, he seems to be "into" MAC recently....there were also MAC notebook in his vlog about TBWKTM :mf_rosetinted:

IMG_0194.jpg[/b]

Awww... I think he's talking to me in this pic -- and that's the card I gave him

in his hand. It's just this one from a different angle (that's my blonde hair):

n810005320_2226869_4825.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2: