interview to Mika in Notas Para Ti (Mexican Mag)

Lui

[Click for large scan]

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2408/mikanotasparati.jpg

TRANSLATION

White lies

At first no label wanted to sign, because they said it was too alternative, then I made them believe that I was known in other parts of the world and invented box sets of cd’s with my sister, but as there was no budget, we did the drawings, which so far we designed the album covers.

It sounded like nothing

“the boy who knew too much” It's the title of my album and I know that is weird, but I named it like that because it doesn’t sounds like the classic name of a CD or any song in it, it sounds more like the name of a movie

I love the internet

I'm not super geek, I use Twitter regularly once a day, but I'm very grateful with the internet because the first time that a song of mine was played was through a programmer in Stockholm, he downloaded it via my mypace and played it on his radio station, so this helped me to make them (people from labels) think of how famous I was.

I love Mexico!

Since I arrived on the airport of this country there was many fans disguised as my characters, which I loved, also, the first thing that I asked was to go to a restaurant, there I ate everything what I could, like mole or cochinita pibil.

I felt ashamed!

Suddenly they asked me if I knew some Mexican singers and I couldn’t speak about it because I just remember David Bisbal who is Spanish, I felt ashamed about it!

Some day…

I really like Spanish language; in fact I understand it very well and I want to do a collaboration in this language, but I don’t want to do it to increase mi sells in Latin America, like other artists.

Secret talents!

Besides of singing and composing, I can cook a delicious mole, since my mother came to visit me to Los Angeles she became friend of the personnel of a supermarket, she asked them the recipe of the mole and now we prepare it very frequently.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I believe it's pronounced "mo-lay" and is a sort of sauce used in Mexican cuisine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_(sauce)

Not "mole" as in, freaky looking little rodents. I hope. :teehee:

That would make a lot more sense :teehee: Especially considering I was thinking of moles as in the hairy brown type that pop up in odd places on your skin especially on freaky-looking old men :boxed:

That would make a lot more sense :teehee: Especially considering I was thinking of moles as in the hairy brown type that pop up in odd places on your skin especially on freaky-looking old men :boxed:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

sorry I forgot to explain that :P

yes, he was talking about that mole

Like Guacamole??:thumb_yello:

sort of, but in taste is different, mole tastes as chocolate with chili, corn and peanut and is spilt on chicken and tortillas

this image can explain it better :naughty:

289181566_cd61df9e06.jpg

Mole is the brown liquid next to the rice, and under the mole is a piece of chicken (god! this is hard to explain xD)

sort of, but in taste is different, mole tastes as chocolate with chili, corn and peanut and is spilt on chicken and tortillas

289181566_cd61df9e06.jpg

Mole is the brown liquid next to the rice, and under the mole is a piece of chicken (god! this is hard to explain xD)

:shocked::aah:

I believe it's pronounced "mo-lay" and is a sort of sauce used in Mexican cuisine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_(sauce)

Not "mole" as in, freaky looking little rodents. I hope. :teehee:

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Yeah, I know. I was beginning to worry. :boxed:

I bet he doesn't like to put a cute animal like this into his mouth :lmfao:

Oh my goodness people, you really made me crack up here with all these comments :lmfao:

But Vanessa, maybe you are right there. He may have the same philosophy as me: if they are ugly, you can eat them, but not if theyr'e cute :teehee:.

This is why I eat chicken and turkey but I can't touch lamb, beef, rabbit, duck, etc, I just can't bring myself to eat them...:sneaky2:

Oh my goodness people, you really made me crack up here with all these comments :lmfao:

But Vanessa, maybe you are right there. He may have the same philosophy as me: if they are ugly, you can eat them, but not if theyr'e cute :teehee:.

This is why I eat chicken and turkey but I can't touch lamb, beef, rabbit, duck, etc, I just can't bring myself to eat them...:sneaky2:

Chickens are not ugly :sneaky2:

:chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn: :chkn:

Guest whalesfood

i had the worst mole once. it was like eating chicken with really cheap instant chocolate pudding made with bad milk. i literally gagged.

i wasn't aware they made vegetarian mole.

289181566_cd61df9e06.jpg

Pass. :boxed:

Archived