A Christmas Message from Mika - from mikasounds - December, 18th 2009

mari62

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shocked: OMG! I have to tell you Mika... on my Itunes ALL of my 25 most played songs are by you. Rain - 594 times and playing now - my Favourite! I actually LOVE you! I have watched every single video of you on youtube! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have an amazing Christmas and a Fantastic New Year!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Keep writing your beautiful songs forever!

I love that picture. You look amazing.

Thank you so much for everything you´ve done for us, your fans. Even though I haven´t see you live, yet, I´ve seen a lot of your shows on Youtube. I can´t wait to see you. PLEASE COME TO ARGENTINA!!!!

Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I LOVE YOU!!! :mf_lustslow::cheers::huglove:

Hey wow Mika I'm loving your new album btw I'm I famous hey I'm Georgia and in your album the boy who knew to much in a few songs you sing Georgia ! Merry Christmas I hope you had a good one :-) oh and just wanted to say a few years back me and my friend would dress up like fairys and bring my cd player out side and dance around the back yard listening to life in cartoon motion !! Had to tell you about you creating my good memories!! Ok love you and good luck with your tour ! bye Georgia 11 from Portadown N.Ireland xx ps i'm so glad I put your album on my iPod now I can sleep in peace listening to it

Hey wow Mika I'm loving your new album btw I'm I famous hey I'm Georgia and in your album the boy who knew to much in a few songs you sing Georgia ! Merry Christmas I hope you had a good one :-) oh and just wanted to say a few years back me and my friend would dress up like fairys and bring my cd player out side and dance around the back yard listening to life in cartoon motion !! Had to tell you about you creating my good memories!! Ok love you and good luck with your tour ! bye Georgia 11 from Portadown N.Ireland xx ps i'm so glad I put your album on my iPod now I can sleep in peace listening to it

hi Georgia! :bye:

welcome to the MikaFanClub! :yay:

please take a few minutes and write a little bit about yourself in the "introductions and goodbye" thread, so we can welcome you properly :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

also, please read our guidelines and FAQ :wink2:

I started listening to you in october (which is not a lot of time) and I immediately fell in love with your music!! Thank you for defending people who have a strong personality, for keeping the media out of your life in an example which all famous people should follow and for all the attention you give to your fans!!! I'm REALLY looking forward to going to your concert in Madrid in April!!!!

Archived