A Christmas Message from Mika - from mikasounds - December, 18th 2009

mari62

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mf_lustslow:

Hello everybody, this is Mika,

I am writing from my apartment in London, where I have just put up my tree. I want to thank you -

you guys have been utterly amazing! It has been a spectacular few months and your support is much appreciated.

We're starting work on planning the tour for next year – it's been a gruelling year, a very fruitful year

and I'm looking forward to a Christmas holiday!!

As I'm sure you all are as well. I'm looking forward to jumping into the new tour as well.

I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you have brought to everything we do, it has been wonderful.

Have a very Merry Christmas and I will see you in 2010.

M x

mika_christmas.jpg

Awwwhhh, he so sweet. We will support you forever MIKA, no worries. Love your tree. Merry Christmas! See you next year! :teehee:

happy christmas mika i love your tree and i love you, i hope you have time to relax and think about your achievements this year and all the hard work you have done.

Can't wait to see you at the hammersmith apollo london next year lots of love linda xxxx :mf_lustslow:

Happy christmas and new year for all the mika fans too, lets hope we get to see mika at loads of gigs in 2010 :thumb_yello:

Hello everybody, this is Mika,

I am writing from my apartment in London, where I have just put up my tree. I want to thank you -

you guys have been utterly amazing! It has been a spectacular few months and your support is much appreciated.

We're starting work on planning the tour for next year – it's been a gruelling year, a very fruitful year

and I'm looking forward to a Christmas holiday!!

As I'm sure you all are as well. I'm looking forward to jumping into the new tour as well.

I just wanted to say thank you for everything that you have brought to everything we do, it has been wonderful.

Have a very Merry Christmas and I will see you in 2010.

M x

mika_christmas.jpg

I want to sit under his tree.:biggrin2:

Archived