hey guys...

Neiobi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Carlotta,

Good to hear you are enjoying life at your new school, writing and performing your songs at concerts, that must be a buzz for you, soon you will out sell mika, lol, not an impossible dream.

Work hard and learn lots, good to hear you have made good friends and always a bonus you have a good room mate.

I will tell Wendi you are enjoying school and life is being good to you.

Have a good New Year, look forward to hearing more from you.

Take Care

Grumpy

ps

the link is my daughter doing a charity appeal if you want to watch it, she filmed it on a mobile phone.

Hi, Carlota! I'm so happy to see you online again! :wub2: I read the thread, so I already know you're having a great time out there.. So I won't ask. :bleh: I missed you.

Beccaa:wub2:

Hehe... I miss you too! how are things going love?

Hi Carlotta,

Good to hear you are enjoying life at your new school, writing and performing your songs at concerts, that must be a buzz for you, soon you will out sell mika, lol, not an impossible dream.

Work hard and learn lots, good to hear you have made good friends and always a bonus you have a good room mate.

I will tell Wendi you are enjoying school and life is being good to you.

Have a good New Year, look forward to hearing more from you.

Take Care

Grumpy

ps

the link is my daughter doing a charity appeal if you want to watch it, she filmed it on a mobile phone.

Grumpee:huglove:

Yeah it is.. Hahaha I pretty much doubt that... But we'll see.. As you said, it's not that impossible. I'm getting a lot of support from professional musicians that visit the school and work at the school a lot.. It's even magical.

Thank you:huglove:

You too! Hah, you will hear more...

Sending my love.. xx

Oh yeah! I'm going to check it out for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
can't believe it..I'm leaving home in 11 days already :o It's gone by quickly and I can't even see anything amazing that I did haha..

I miss my school so much, it's unbeliavable <3

I hope your school will have thawed out by then - it's under heavy snow at the moment :roftl:

You've gone from fearing school to missing school. That's so wonderful :wub2

I hope that you have a wonderful time when you go back. :huglove

I know.. It's amazing, I'd never picture I'd love a place like school so much... It's more like home now..:wub2:

Thank you:huglove:

:wink2:

:biggrin2:

Carlota!!! :wub2:

i would've messaged you but i didn't know if you would be able to get it!

fantastic to hear you're having such a great time!!!! :biggrin2:

xxx

Heeeeey!

Aww it's ok...

:wub2:

I hope your school will have thawed out by then - it's under heavy snow at the moment :roftl:

I know hahaha... And I hope Heathrow's working by then otherwise I can't get there xD

Even though I'd love to see some snow.. hmm..

Hey! Welcome back! Glad everything is going well for you :thumb_yello:

Hey, and thanks! I'm glad too:huglove:

I got my school report today (teachers write about students, they don't give grades) and it was sooo nice.. Artsy and music teachers say I have talent enough to make something happen and all I need is to believe in it and explore more what I love...And that I've evolved a lot.

My only downside is that I "don't sleep enough" because I stay up and talk to everyone or watching movies and then I don't attend Morning Meeting, which is.. Kinda serious :aah: But.. me and my roomate just have no cure:aah:

Oook.. so, I'm leaving tomorrow... Not going to school already but going to a friend's house in the Uk for 5 days and then classes..

I don't think I'll pop by honestly... It's not something that entertains me that much anymore, even though I miss people here.. I'm on twitter ocasionally though!

hope everyone stays well and busy as usual! :D

xxx

Oook.. so, I'm leaving tomorrow... Not going to school already but going to a friend's house in the Uk for 5 days and then classes..

I don't think I'll pop by honestly... It's not something that entertains me that much anymore, even though I miss people here.. I'm on twitter ocasionally though!

hope everyone stays well and busy as usual! :D

xxx

Enjoy your holiday and your new term!!!

We'll miss you, but so glad you are in a good place in your life!

May school and life bring you nothing but wonderful things :wub2:

Archived