What would your life be like without mika?

ZoeHeartsMikax

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be more shy in real life, because Mika sorta helped me to be more confident.

Also, I wouldn't know loads of artists.

I'm also not sure if I'd be as busy with music as I am now. I don't know if I'd still be listening to just the top40 stuff.

Also, I would spend less time on the internet, and I wouldn't know you all.

My life would probably be even more boring than it is now:naughty:

I honestly have no idea. :aah:

Probably like it was pre-Mika in 2006, I suppose. Spending time and energy on all the wrong things with my priorities in all the wrong places.

It sounds crazy because ultimately, Mika is just some kid from London who happened to get a record deal. But his music, MFC, all the people I've met on here and all the experiences I've had as a result have shaped the way I look at life - and for the better, I do believe.

I'm sure there's some alternate timeline in which I never heard Mika's music - it was a fluke that I heard GK in the first place, since he gets no radio play here - but I'm glad I live in this timeline, not that one. :naughty:

life without mika:

zero fun,zero creativity and i'll always refuse to be myself.i am a natural born weirdo who lives in her own world.aside from michael jackson,mika gives me the confidence to be whoever i want to be and that everyone's unique in their own special ways.it's okay to be absurd.also,mika boosted my artsy side.

Low(er) marks for English, although I would probably spend more time on schoolwork. :naughty:

Maybe I would listen to Miley Cyrus, Tokio Hotel and Dutch songs.. :shocked: *No offence to fans, I just don't like them*

Awful.

Haha, I'd have lower marks for English too:naughty:Learned so many new words and expressions thanks to this place.

Oh yeah. Same here, except that I wouldn't listen to that, but just bad pop music in general:naughty:And maybe even heavy metal, who knows.

You know what's crazy? I can't even remember what I did in 2006, before I had MFC and all:aah:And with that I mean at moments when I would now go on MFC, or watch Mika vids or listen to his songs.

Oh my :shocked:

2009 would've been absolutely boring (that's the first year I actually could see Mika live...I waited for sooo long :))

I'd be more shy (for Mika I had to do things I had never done before :naughty:)

I wouldn't have travelled at all :naughty:

I wouldn't have met some special people :wub2:

I'd feel a bit empty, like I did before Mika came into my life..

I wouldn't have never discovered some things about myself through music...His songs during these years made me face many problems and see things differently

My English wouldn't have improved so much :biggrin2: [though I think I made lots of grammar mistakes in this post. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

But I have time to learn :mf_rosetinted:]

Archived