What would your life be like without mika?

ZoeHeartsMikax

I had a very strange dream last night. Mika wasn't famous in it and no one I knew had ever heard of him, I knew all his songs and I searched them on youtube but there was nothing and I looked on my phone and I pod and there was nothing about mika on there, it was really weird because I knew all his songs. I went on my laptop and typed in Mika fan club and it said "Have you misspelt this, Is this the site you where looking for? : Miley Cyrus fan club" And i went on it and everyone on MFC was on there talking about Miley and searching for new Miley interviews and new pictures that haven't been seen before, it was horrible! I would definitely not like living without mika!

Life would be so boring without mika, so I made this thread for you to post what your life would be like if Mika wasn't famous. x

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I often ask myself this. I think my life would either be a lot better, or exactly the same. If it wasn't Mika, it would've been some other artist. But I think Mika's my first obsession that I really care about, like a loved one. My other obsessions were just idols, but it's different with Mika.

I think without Mika, I'd be pretty much the same. Save for the stuff I do that's inspired by Mika, I don't think I'd be living life differently. I also don't think life would be worse, because I wouldn't know what I was missing, so I'd be okay :naughty:

Without Mika I don't think I would've found out just how great music could be.

Or how to be diffrent.

Without Mika I'd be a conformist with nothing to obess over

My teachers would love me :teehee:

also without Mika I don't think I would've meet some of the great people I've met over the MFC. Or created some great memories with some amazing people!

If I wasn't a Mika I'd probely miss the Mika fans the most!

"If I wasn't a Mika I'd probely miss the Mika fans the most!"

I think so too. I wouldn't really know what I was missing about the music, but I'd definitely know what I was missing community-wise. I'm not popular at school and I know for a fact that MFC has made me grow confidence, which also affects my real life.

Apart from that, I'd spend less time on the Internet and I don't think I'd be obsessed with an artist - I've been a fan of several, but it never turned out this strong.

And I'd be slightly less crazy :roftl:

My life would be so boring without Mika. I wouldn´t know about MGMT, Beirut, Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Perez Hilton, Christian Louboutin, Mathew Williamson, Paul Smith and and and. Maybe I would need some pills to live my life, I don´t know. I wouldn`t have my best friends, I´never wouldn´t dare to travel alone to London.....

And I wouldn´t know what I would have missed :sneaky2:

To be honest I don't actually know what my life would be like.. Mika's music has made a big impact on my life and he has too. His music and lyrics are powerful and people any relate to them in a way and he's a role model to me for alot of things and without that tbh I would not know what my life would be like... :dunno:

Archived